DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Millerjerm Staff Application

Millerjerm

In-game name: Millerjerm
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:165910294
Warns: RDM + FailRP 11/28/2020, RDM 12/1/2020, 1 RDM 02/09/2021, RDM 03/08/2021
Timezone:  CST 
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 055th COL Millerjerm has played for 3387:30:15.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Brian, Zed, Remake, Pappa Eric, Dennis B, Wyatt, Amazing Pandas, Velo, CanadianTyrant
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] MRP H.Mod, MRP T.Admin, MRP Admin, Former Community Owner
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:     

To get things started I would like to go over my previous experience as staff here on MRP and why I made the choice to come back to the server and be staff again since it might surprise you that I would want to be staff again. So this great journey all started about 3 years ago when I became staff for the first time I was a very unlikely candidate at the time I was 14 and had to get Gildart's permission to apply and got heavy -1s but got accepted, that was what got me hooked. Starting out I enjoyed doing sits and taking reports that was my experience first time around and enjoyed it, my second time on staff was when I got my toes in the water with Division work finally training my first T.Mod while in HR but was cut short due to my summer job at a camp. Finally there is the most recent time around on staff which was when I truly learned the administrative aspect of the staff team, this was when I got to be an HR Supervisor and got to work on larger projects rather than just taking sits like years ago, I even helped to make the staff training doc which will be used if I get accepted. 

Now that we have looked at my experience lets look at why I should be accepted and how I plan on benefiting the server. To start things out I have a passion of giving back to others this is something I do both in real life and on Garnet, I work as a teacher at a summer camp over my summers to give others the great experience I had as a kid and plan to do the same on Garnet. Through out my time on the server I have had a great number of people who have made my experience amazing on here and kept me playing and I hope to be that person to the new players of Garnet today. I also have the experience of staffing as stated earlier I have grasped many of the skills that a good staffer needs over my time on the server working my way up through the ranks having  worked everything up to Admin.  Though out of all of these things the most important thing that I have that would benefit the server is a love for the server there is something about it that keeps bringing me back all these years and I want to keep that alive for as long as possible and provide that to others. When coming back to the server a few months ago for a fun evening I never had a plan to become staff again but there is something about it that seems to keep pulling me back in and to give back to the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details    NO
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  September 24th 2020 (Accepted) September 3rd 2020 (Denied) April 3rd 2020 (Accepted) and September 10th 2019(Accepted) 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I'll actually be honest on this part I will be able to play most days for about 2 hours or so and on weekends for probably around 4 I do work Friday, Tuesday, and Saturdays.

Edited by Millerjerm
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 9

+1

This man is beautiful, I've known him since I joined back in late 2019 and he's a great leader and great person all together, he knows when and where to joke as well as when to be serious and how to handle situations. You were staff before and I hope to welcome you back.

Other than going completely inactive towards the end of his last tenure (GF mode :D) he has always wanted the best for the server and was a major help to me as an advisor during my Marshalship and even came off reserves to help my 2GA. I think his abilities as a level headed leader and decision maker are indispensable and I believe he will be a very positive force on the staff team. I can't comment on his current activity but from what I've heard from people I trust is that he is doing well with 055. Best of luck sir o7

+1