The Definitive fast food Chicken Sandwich tier list

Shin_Tsukimi

https://tiermaker.com/create/fast-food-chicken-sandwiches-347878

my-image_10.png

Here are my favorites, Wendy's is incredibly disappointing but mcdonalds, well they are a whole different level of bad.

I plan to try steak and shakes the next time I'm around one (which I imagine won't be for a while) and I've heard bojangles is good.

Burger kings spicy one is fucking FIRE though, as are popeyes (which is my #1 favorite spicy chicken sandwich) and chick fil a's (my second favorite)

Kfcs aren't bad, but they really aren't the best. Dairy queens from what I remember was pretty good, though that might change if I were to have one now, I'm not entirely sure.

On this thread also add if you are a spicy or classic chicken sandwich type of person!

I am of course a spicy chicken sandwich enjoyer (not a classic chicken sandwich preferer, though I will eat them from time to time ofc)

Also if you say taco bell had a chicken sandwich taco and that it was good and worth the price you are not valid in my eyes.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
32 minutes ago, Nutter said:

4c7f24ff80f248898528c816a296459e.png

This HAS to have McDonald’s graded on their McChicken. Cause their Chicken McBiscuit and Chicken McGriddle slap for a breakfast sandwich. A tier, and could be argued for S.

26 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Chicken McBiscuit and Chicken McGriddle slap

While I do agree, they used to be buttermilk chicken biscuits/mcgriddles so it's unforgivable that they removed those off the breakfast menu, and now use the mcchicken filets for the breakfast items

default-large.jpg

Archived