DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Prestige Citizen: "Resident"

ShankNinja

Description: Citizen class named "Resident" with absolutely no changes to it other than that it will get climb_swep2
The rules will function no differently than citizen, and will use the exact same models.

I suggest making this require :
Level 1 - Prestige 2
No slot restrictions

But I could see benefit of making it a prestige 1 class as well, that's just my thought on making prestige 2 more sought after which is currently the soft-cap not including cosmetics.

Reasoning: Much like the very-popular and absolutely based Adept Officer, creating a prestige job for a standard role that adds a climb swep will see more use.
This isn't overpowered on the citizen; they are only allowed to counter.
Furthermore, anyone who has prestiged even once will know these rules, so I can't see any issues.

Additional Information:

spacer.png

Edited by ShankNinja
about that beer I owed ya
  • Like 6
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1

-1 honestly I don't think this is needed, for we have a job called "Parkourist" she is restricted to a pistol or less but other than that she's a low leveled job with climb swep that can do anything the citizen does. I honestly don't think this would make a good job, sure its new and might be interesting to have I just don't see the reason for it. (My opinion please no shitty posty me :c)

• 1 month later...

Accepted

There's a decent amount of support here. I'll bring this one up to Garnet to see what he thinks.
It might be added; it might have some additional changes and get added; or it might not get added at all.

We will just have to see! Keep an eye on the updates sub-forum to stay informed on changes happening to the server(s).

• Like 1