Krim Staff App

Krim

+1

From the bottom to the top. Krim is one of the most genuine fellas, and really cares about the server. He wants to see it do better, and even while banned he was more active in the community than most (even some staff). Even though he was banned when I played, through his actions on forums, discord, you name it, I was able to see what type of person Krim is. If I can see it, I’m sure everyone else can. You’ll be accepted, best of luck buddy!

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

Huge +1 for my boy

Been good friends with this guy going onto 4 years now. Was a great fit for staff 4 years ago and has only grown and matured since then. Genuinely an all around amazing guy

32 minutes ago, Krim said:

Currently, I work as a barista at Starbucks

Although not sure why you lied about this. Being a manager at Hooters isnt something to be embarrassed about sir

• Haha 1

+1 

I haven't known Krimzin for the longest compared to others but, I've always been in TS, Discord, and in game with him and from top to bottom, he's one of the most likeable genuine person I've met on who's an active member on MRP. 

During his unban he's showed that he was willing and wanted to come back and wants to see it thrive which he showed activity on forums, disc, etc. He's more than capable of handling this position and will 100% be a great staff member once this is accepted. 

GL Krim 

• Like 1

+1

Great guy and has improved majorly. He has experience and is always answering questions in OOC when players ask. He's active and always helping out. I think he deserves another shot as staff. Good luck buddy, glad you applied!🙂👊

• Like 1

+1 Whilst I will admit at first I was a little on edge about krim coming back. He has shown to be one of the most exemplary people of the community who is capable of coming off a ban from the old days and changing I am very proud and happy to see there are people like this who exist in this community good luck.

• Friendly 1

Here to confirm my referral. I've known krimzin for close to 4 years now, and I have yet to have a bad experience or interaction with him. Yes, he was banned for cheating, but regardless he has shown that hes put in effort to improve, and wants to see the community back into it's better days. +1