DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MRP SOC Class Edits

Krim

+1

Imo there's literally no downside to this suggestion.

It'll give players who dedicate their time on the server more specfic reasons to join a soc, ie badri/df for more covert/intell ops, GB for more CQC battles and emergency response etc..

RP will actually make sense with kits that match their soc faction.

More variety for current soc factions whether it be tryout locked or free for all ( up to current faction leaders )

and correct me if im wrong but entry just go extra classes in added recently as well, so why not soc lmao

Edited by Tora1
  • Like 1
  • Creative 1

+1

I mean I gave input and suggested some of 313's possible kits, so of course I'm gonna +1. Anyways, like Smity also said, this was very well thought out to the point where they asked all faction leaders to come up with ideas for their faction rather than just making a random weapon suggestion hoping people will like it. Going through all the classes, each equivalent faction has a similar firearm and equipment to balance classes for each side.  Overall this will make the roles of each faction stand out more and give players within each faction more choices in weaponry and equipment to utilize. Hope this suggestion gains traction and makes a difference.