DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Add Cinema to MRP

Title pretty much explains it all. We used to have the cinema back on Echo v1?, but I believe it was removed due to the plugin having stability issues.

Since it's been fixed and improved on DRP, it shouldn't be too much trouble to add back to MRP. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Reason for adding: It's quite a bit of fun, especially during latenight/lowpop when there isn't much going on. Lock it to officer classes/MP (gives MP (movie player hehe) a practical use/perk other than RP).

Location: Last time I remember, it was in each tier 1 SOC's bunks (Vega/Rangers? at the time). If it's not too much of a hit on performance, more than one per faction could be added at staff discretion.

This post was based on the DarkRP update changelog found here:

These aren't paragraphs by any means, but there isn't very much to explain.

• Like 5
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1
  • The Garnut

Crazy because I was going to add this in for the next iteration of Taiga now that we got it working for DarkRP.

4 minutes ago, KingMash said:

Just come over to dark rp lol

-1 when I join MRP I’m tryna shoot some terries not watch a movie with the boys. 

Not everybody wants to join a server they dislike to utilize a cinema. Also, surprisingly there has been alot more to MRP than just shooting some "terries", and watching movies in the downtime would be a blessing.

• Spicy 1
  • Agree 8