Reserves

Reserves  

44 members have voted

1. 1. RESERVES (SERIOUS)

• Do I get my reserves back?
    • Do I not get my reserves back?

This poll is closed to new votes

So recently I had my reserves taken away for something stupid I did. MRP community told me to do this and yeah Theos took this for granted I'm sure or something. But please take this seriously... This will evaluate what happens later for me....

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 3
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • StarWarsRP Management Team
Just now, PrisonNightmare said:

What did you do to get your reserves taken away?

He abused the Officer role on Teamspeak after being told specifically not to abuse it by an Admin because he had previously abused it. That summary came from Tanhk when talking to me yesterday

• Disagree 1
7 minutes ago, Bman said:

Name things that you did for TSFU while you were 2LT and 1LT other then playing minecraft and roblox 24/7

I was active and I would've taken many LOA's, I was playing roblox the whole time with benkei too sooooo...... But anyway I was trying to be a good officer but I apparently wasn't. I tried helping the faction and I lost because I suck, I was also the only officer for a bit so I guess I had no motivation?

Edited by Tanhk
Hello
  • Agree 4
16 minutes ago, Theos said:

He abused the Officer role on Teamspeak after being told specifically not to abuse it by an Admin because he had previously abused it. That summary came from Tanhk when talking to me yesterday

In what way was it abused? Was he moving people out of channels he shouldn’t have been or something? Can’t remember what perms you get with that role lol

3 hours ago, Tanhk said:

So recently I had my reserves taken away for something stupid I did. MRP community told me to do this and yeah Theos took this for granted I'm sure or something. But please take this seriously... This will evaluate what happens later for me....

Tank you came into my discord and asked me to pull strings and talk to theos about getting you, your reserves back. I'ma just tell you this rn, I don't got strings to pull or anyone to talk to about that you just fucked up man. 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 2
17 minutes ago, Fetn said:

Tank you came into my discord and asked me to pull strings and talk to theos about getting you, your reserves back. I'ma just tell you this rn, I don't got strings to pull or anyone to talk to about that you just fucked up man. 

that was a joke, I wasn't being serious

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • 300 IQ 5
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines