DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Brian's Departure x2

well as some of you know my activity has not been the best recently and that is due to the server being boring and me being burnt out after over 1.5 years this will be my finally time making a Departure as Staff on MRP and Marshal of the Taliban. This has been one of my best times during my life as a teen, meeting new people and new friends. I've had so many new memories and funny experience's with this server but I believe its my time to leave and focus on school and football. At this time Derp will be the new Marshal of the Taliban and I hope to hear great things from him and XL D from the future. Now to move on to people who helped me become who i am now and friends I've meet during my time playing the server.

@acerYour fat and super funny, loved when you would get mad for no reason

@Python Great guy, great friend

@TunaFunny and dumb, stop turning helis pink

@JakeStop being a brit and don't break your arms again

@Ozzygreat guy and helpful with me learning what to do

@Fetnyour gay

@NutterThanks for the best time of my life on the server and the squid games 

@Theosanother brit but also a great guy 

@Derpy Hope to see you keep the Taliban not dead

@AnmolXl D make sure derp does not destroy the Taliban, both are great guys and friends

@BenkeiGo watch one peace and great guy

@Gabeisthat mald

@eli_your still a kid

@PartyMy First COL in Marsoc great guy

@TanhkYour dumb

If I forgot to mention you I'm sorry there was a lot and i gave up half way through but ya, I might still play or chat in the discord but I wont be able to make any real time commitment to the server anymore.

Archived