SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199047116180
Warns: Like 2-3ish
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: Around 70/71 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: I used to be a moderator here for about a month
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? After not playing for the past 8 months, I decided to hop back on GG to see whats new and what not. In the span of 10 minutes, I was RDMed 5 times, NLR was broken a ton, there was propblocking, and there was a lot more incidents going on with no staff members responding. I think that I should be chosen over others is because I know what I am doing, I have seen that there is a lot of anarchy at times going on in DarkRP and I want to be there to help and fix these issues. I have been apart of this server for a while, and it's annoying to see that it was being trashed on and disrespected like that and it was disappointing that there was no administrator/moderator to handle the issues. I want to rejoin the staff team so I can help out since the server can be a mess at times. I am an active person and will help out to the fullest.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes I have for various reasons. I was banned once for Mass RDM but it was only because I threw Nerve Gas as an attempt to kill him but it killed a lot of civilians as well.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All the time needed
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I program a lot and do scambaiting.
Did you read the staff rules?: {GG} Garnet

Edited by boop_xyz
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Informative 1

-1 never again, you were one of our more problematic and at times annoying staff that I can remember and have yet to prove to me you've changed in any way shape or form. Haven't even seen you online tbh, which is weird cause I've been relatively active during peak hours. 

As a manager I had to deal with many problems relating to you, and because you have not done ANYTHING to prove yourself I have to say with certainty I will not support you coming back for a long, long time.

For those wondering, he bought staff in the past, and @boop_xyz feel free to correct me but I'm pretty sure you were demoted as well last time you were staff. I don't dislike you, but I want a real change if I am gonna feel comfortable +1ing you ever. You saying you just came back recently does not add up to me seeing any kind of change. Sorry pal.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
52 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:
2 hours ago, boop_xyz said:

Forgot about that it slipped my mind, check again

.... You tried to fix it and still failed, I remember you being kind of an annoying staff but You might be worth giving another go at it Neutral 

when the flippty fuck are you coming back to drp... imboreeeeddd binladinhoeeeee

After not playing for the past 8 months, I decided to hop back on GG to see whats new and what not. In the span of 10 minutes, I was RDMed 5 times, NLR was broken a ton, there was propblocking, and there was a lot more incidents going on with no staff members responding. I think that I should be chosen over others is because I know what I am doing, I have seen that there is a lot of anarchy at times going on in DarkRP and I want to be there to help and fix these issues. I have been apart of this server for a while, and it's annoying to see that it was being trashed on and disrespected like that and it was disappointing that there was no administrator/moderator to handle the issues. I want to rejoin the staff team so I can help out since the server can be a mess at times. I am an active person and will help out to the fullest.

one paragraph  |  basically all im hearing is Hey, I got rdmed, since theres not a staff responding to me im gonna apply. Is that your only reason? Because if it's because of that just clip what happened and stick it in the reports and appeals section of the forums.

All the time needed

give an exact time frame here please

d 70/71 hours

exact playtime - use /playtime name 

also, you used to be staff on this server, you bought vip mod. 

you can use /warnmenu in game to find/list them

Yes I have for various reasons. I was banned once for Mass RDM but it was only because I threw Nerve Gas as an attempt to kill him but it killed a lot of civilians as well.

You got one rdm+ltap & one for unintentional MRDM

19 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

aven't even seen you online tbh, which is weird cause I've been relatively active during peak hours. 

I've also been active, so unless you've been playing under another account/name?

I mean, Shin doesn't like you and I respect his opinion. Binladinhoe doesn't like you and I respect his opinion less. That being said, -1 until all of these are fixed.

Edited by xFish

In-game name: Boop
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199047116180
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: Around 70/71 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: I used to be a moderator here for about a month
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? After not playing for the past 8 months, I decided to hop back on GG to see whats new and what not. In the span of 10 minutes, I was RDMed 5 times, NLR was broken a ton, there was propblocking, and there was a lot more incidents going on with no staff members responding. I think that I should be chosen over others is because I know what I am doing, I have seen that there is a lot of anarchy at times going on in DarkRP and I want to be there to help and fix these issues. I have been apart of this server for a while, and it's annoying to see that it was being trashed on and disrespected like that and it was disappointing that there was no administrator/moderator to handle the issues. I want to rejoin the staff team so I can help out since the server can be a mess at times. I am an active person and will help out to the fullest.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes I have for various reasons. I was banned once for Mass RDM but it was only because I threw Nerve Gas as an attempt to kill him but it killed a lot of civilians as well.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All the time needed
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I program a lot and do scambaiting.

-1 you're retarded. simple I hated you for being a retard back then. simple enough you're not worth my time to nit pick 

• Like 1
  • Toxic 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1, I mean it's just become an echo chamber of "boos" , purely based on the feedback of my fellow community members into consideration. 

• Like 1

Garnet himself??

+1 Garnet would be a great staff

-1 I have been informed that this is not really Garnet, which would explain why the app is so bad and the community feedback even worse

Edited by ShankNinja
not really Garnet!!!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1