-[Lurky BK] - Moderator application.

Lurky

In-game name: Lurky BK

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:431224022

Warns: No warns

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Playtime?:  | Lurky BK has played for 970:38:47.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  IDC Bigbugertime (STEAM_0:0:42101296),  GunShark(STEAM_0:1:200887483)

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I've been playing on Garnet DarkRP Server for over a year and I feel like I'm a perfect fit for the Garnet Gaming staff team, especially because I have a lot of experience with the community. I've been in the community for a long time and over that time I have learned from watching staff members, deal with situations and sits. A big thing I've learned from watching staff is how to take care of serious situations and make sure both parties are dealt with equally.

Speaking on the subject of watching staff, I’ve had watched sits from some of the most well-known admins such as Abides, and Rosie. I've learned from them and other admins how to deal with most situations. I've learned that when it comes to any situation, you must ask for proof from both parties. Once you have the proof you must watch the complete video to be able to see the whole story and to be able to give out the right punishments.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have never been banned from any sever ever.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
I am free this whole sever and during the school year i am most free after 5:30pm and weekends

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
School sports, swimming, making Beats And hanging out with friends and family

Did you read the staff rules?: Lurky BK.

Edited by Lurky
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Lurky said:

Speaking on the subject of watching staff, I’ve had watched sits from some of the most well-known admins such as Abides, and Rosie. I've learned from them and other admins how to deal with most situations. I've learned that when it comes to any situation, you must ask for proof from both parties. Once you have the proof you must watch the complete video to be able to see the whole story and to be able to give out the right punishments.

-this paragraph is all fluff my guy, why should we pick YOU as a staff member. Essentially all you're telling  the staff team is that, As as staff, you must watch videos in order to give out proper punishments
^
Not only is that not always the case, you don't need proof from both sides for most sits. 

- didnt read staff rules

You reread the staff rules, however based off of what Skill Art has said, and the fact that you stil have not changed your paragraphs despite fixing the rule change leads me to believe that you are currently not fit for our staff team

-both of your paragraphs need work, but mostly the second one- I would suggest adding one or two sentences to the first one and beef it up, and completely redoing the second one.

Edited by xFish
dawdadawdawdawd
1 hour ago, Lurky said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.

Unfortunately this is the part that I was referring too when I said you have a glaring issue on your application and you apparently never fixed it. That's unfortunate.

Your paragraphs are a bit skinny as well.

Gonna have to be a -1 for now.

-1 Application is super weak and has nothing to offer in terms of showing dedication to the role.
Applicant also didn't read the staff rules and clearly put no time into actually learning the rules either.

I've met with you in game plenty of times and most the times I was in a sit with you it was always you as the reportee and you constantly break rules in-game. This is not a good look for you at all and I really hope you get another chance to prove yourself other than that, you are definitely not fit for the role of staff from what I've seen.