DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Add TEC-9 or Glock to donator store

+1   good idea. but it'd be cooler in my opinion to add a new gun rather than snatching one up and putting it in the donator store.

(Preferably a pistol that is strong 💪)

Edited by KoiFish
  • Disagree 1
28 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

did you forget about the "vanilla" style of garnet?

I would be more interested On Expanding Dumpster Diving (if its still a thing)

Why not add a small chance they find a Pistol or a VERY small chance they find a SMG In the Dumpster? Just Seems More of a incentive to Play like a Hobo in my eyes.

• Cringe 2
  • Agree 2

+1

Tec9 is based

16 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

Why not add a small chance they find a Pistol or a VERY small chance they find a SMG In the Dumpster? Just Seems More of a incentive to Play like a Hobo in my eyes.

If the Hobos could use SMG, or even inventory the weapons they pick up, this would be pretty neat.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral (changed from -1, see my other post for details)

I can’t see why a hobo would have a tec-9 or similar weapon, being as they can’t have a weapon larger than a pistol. The tec-9 is more of an SMG in my eyes, even if it’s stats aren’t as good as other SMG’s. They don’t really have a need for more firepower either seeing as they don’t have a base to defend, can’t raid, and are immune to being mugged, with self-defence being the main reason for owning a pistol. I think the hobo is generally a more passive class and seeing hobos firing off full-auto weapons just seems odd and out of place to me at least. 

Edited by ChrisRid
Changed to neutral
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 2
3 hours ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Completely agree with Chris, hobos aren’t meant for that. I could see it becoming a huge issue with hobos just straight up RDMing the whole server because they have one. Plus hobos are the tolerated minges of the server, they really have no other role. -1

5 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

I can’t see why a hobo would have a tec-9 or similar weapon, being as they can’t have a weapon larger than a pistol. The tec-9 is more of an SMG in my eyes, even if it’s stats aren’t as good as other SMG’s. They don’t really have a need for more firepower either seeing as they don’t have a base to defend, can’t raid, and are immune to being mugged, with self-defence being the main reason for owning a pistol. I think the hobo is generally a more passive class and seeing hobos firing off full-auto weapons just seems odd and out of place to me at least. 

Tec-9 is a pistol and is both weaker and smaller than the Contender G2 which can one-shot people without perks and is allowed to be used by the hobo.

@WreckEMsaints weren't you one of the people saying the Contender is fine? This is literally a Glock19 mechanically

10 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

I can’t see why a hobo would have a tec-9 or similar weapon, being as they can’t have a weapon larger than a pistol.

Legally the TEC-9 would be a pistol so it is a pistol cause gun laws are FUN!  BTW if we go weapons larger than a pistol allow me to introduce you to the AAC honeybadger 

Under the law this is legally a pistol so if you say something that is like 1/4 the size of this thing is too large to be a pistol then you are just plain wrong good sir. +1 glocks with fun switches installed would be fun to have on the server, Same with a tec-9 even tho I hate that gun. Also it would be pog if the honey badger was made a purchaseable perma Honey badger 😄Honey Badger Pistol Brace Out Pallet Right

• Disagree 1
On 6/4/2022 at 5:38 PM, IAreGunner said:

Agreed, I always thought it was odd that Hobos could find knives but not low grade pistols through dumpster diving. Making it super low RNG would actually be pretty cool.

And I don't really get the issue with introducing Tec-9's, especially since you can walk up to a gun dealer right now and buy a fully automatic Glock 18 with a super high fire rate. It doesn't have to be limited only to a hobo, and people with low accuracy would probably appreciate a semi-automatic pistol that's more forgiving to their bad aim.

+1 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, BINLADINHOE said:

Legally the TEC-9 would be a pistol so it is a pistol cause gun laws are FUN!  BTW if we go weapons larger than a pistol allow me to introduce you to the AAC honeybadger 

Under the law this is legally a pistol so if you say something that is like 1/4 the size of this thing is too large to be a pistol then you are just plain wrong good sir. +1 glocks with fun switches installed would be fun to have on the server, Same with a tec-9 even tho I hate that gun. Also it would be pog if the honey badger was made a purchaseable perma Honey badger 😄Honey Badger Pistol Brace Out Pallet Right

A tec 9 is a semi automatic pistol according to the manufacturer. If modified to be automatic it would be considered a "machine pistol" not a "small machine gun" however, you could argue it's the same thing since many weapons fall into both categories.

The AAC honey badger is an ar 15 based assault rifle / PDW according to its manufacturer.

Why form your response based on gun laws that vary state to state? Rather than their actual classification.

Edited by KoiFish