DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Goodbye for now.

Unfortunately my time here at garnet has come to a stop, I’m burnt out of rust and just being on my pc in general. I love this community and will be back hopefully in the coming months. I want to live my life, hangout with friends and not have to focus on a pc game.

quick list of shoutouts to people who kept me here.

@itsaiden_boi my little prodigy you better take over bro.

@DripOsiris another one of my fucking homies if it isn’t Aiden it’s drip.

@MichaelMyers although you’re gone you were a big help and a homie aswell.

@IAreGunner although you are fucking weird I still had a blast playin rust with ya bud.

@Spirit- another huge fucking help to the team you are a mvp in my eyes mister. Keep that mic on 😉

@D0minatorFTW eu king good luck with tik tok.

@ItssBio Very og garnet staff, now onto gmod. Good luck with everything it was cool working with ya

@any of the current rust staff, you guys are working with great people garnet will make a big comeback this summer.

gmod peeps

@Ghostieee sauce boys 4L you the next gmod manager fosho.

@Glorbnob hope manager treats you well, You’re an og homie.

@stretchy use ur mic ❤️

@Luxembourg you funny asf, swrp was fun with you whispering into that mic and getting fpk’d

@LeKichi def one of the most productive staff for gmod I give you props.

@ShankNinja Love ya man and ur shitty memes.

@Pluto_ hopefully the printer business will be up and running I’ll be there for the profits

@ChrisRid one of the newer guys but a huge help to the staff team and a genuinely cool ass dude good luck with things.

@ the rest of the gmod peeps that I played with, garnet owns gmod 😉

special thanks,

@Nutter it was a pleasure working for you for the while I was here, lots of funny jokes about gunner, killing you in rust, and ext. hopefully I’ll be back one day if the servers are still up and running well. But thank you for the experience mr ❤️

@Proggy prolly one of the most chill mfs out there, when I’m lazy to do perms I would always annoy you but thank god you’re productive. Garnet found a lucky guy to be community director 🙂

@4-2-1 love you bro it was fun asf working under you for a while, lots of fun memories. Keep being a stud.

@Mortyy I’ll be sure to keep in touch love you man.
This is it for now, I have to take the next months to train for my sport and hopefully be the best in my state. Love you guys it’s been a blast.

ill be back 🤫

Goodbye for now! 

you've always been a great help when I needed it and it's been a pleasure to have this little hobby with you on board!

I'll try to use my mic but no promises 😷

Stay safe, have fun, and hope to see you around the ether 👻

1 hour ago, tdizz said:

I want to live my life, hangout with friends and not have to focus on a pc game.

I feel the same way a lot tbh, only issue is I have no life to live!

fr tho you leaving sucks, but hey you are coming back soon so that's something! (P.S. the tdizz hate club is rebranding and will no longer be the tdizz hate club)

3 hours ago, tdizz said:

@Ghostieee sauce boys 4L you the next gmod manager fosho.

/w SAUCE BOYS 4L

/y I LOVE YOU TDIZZ

Go live that life bro.

It was seriously cool chilling with you on DRP and SWRP

(even though I dropped off on swrp :.....:)

Stay in touch if you want brotha, you one of the best dudes I met on here.

Much love and Sauce

👻

• DarkRP Administration Team

Just woke up and saw this on my phone, had to jump up and get on the PC! I can't believe your leaving mate! ☹️ You're such a good laugh, it's always been great whenever we have based together in DarkRP or had a group in VC on Discord, I'm going to miss that for sure mate but I'm sure we'll get together again when you're ready 👍 It's admirable how much time and effort you've put into Garnet across multiple servers, I mean surely you must be holding some record for the highest number of servers anyone's actively staffed on here, your dedication is just incredible! But I do totally understand what you've said about getting out there and living life, and I think it will do you really good to take some time off away from the PC to focus on spending more time with your friends and family, it's always important to strike a balance between the two. I'll always be around for a good old catch-up whenever you're back though so enjoy the break and take care of yourself in the meantime man 😃

Archived