SteamID  https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198063476298,   STEAM_0:0:51605285

Warns: None

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 1021 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): MrTooToot, ShinyAtlas

Past experiences as staff:

Yes, I was a staff Member in 2019 on Garnets MRP Server. I made it to the Position of Moderator. About a year later I had to leave the server to deal with school. My Time as a staff member was informative and I learn a lot.  I also have a large amount of staff and management experience running other servers in Garry's Mod. In total, I have probably 1500 hours of staffing experience across my time in Garrys Mod.

How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I know not everyone knows me but for those in the US Faction Im well known when it comes to my ability to custom code complex documents for analytics and my ability to create extensive documentation and efficient revamps of existing processes. I define myself as an expert in excel functions and well versed in interconnected websites and documents.  My second best trait would be my ability to create complex roleplay and RP situations to increase immersion and increase player retention. Even with it not being huge, RP is still an important part of the server, and being able to make complex and fun RP situations will help are gamemasters improve the server. And yes I understand that Im applying for staff but I still plan to help gamemasters where possible if I become staff. 

Another Important skill and probably the most important for the position is that im able to operate with a logical mindset when handling situations even if I have biases about a given player I can make decisions based on logic and make the right decisions as such. Lastly would be personality. Being able to interact with players on the server as human beings and not as a robot allows people to feel like they're taken seriously and that helps them understand the issues that the two players are having. Being able to make sure both parties understand what rules were broken and help calm down a situation decreases the likelihood of the problem becoming a repeat issue.

Everything I have gone over above is how I can help and what my skills are. Things Id like to do if I become staff would be as such. First id like to make a website accessible to all staff that has all documents in one place, All forms integrated, and all other documents that can be integrated directly could be added as links. None of this would cost anything and is transferable between managers as years go on. I want to mention my knowledge of the current staff process is limited but Id Like to add analytics to help gather knowledge of current staff trends and regular issues. This will allow us to find ways to fix common issues and make things run smoother. This said I can't know what exactly I will improve or help with until I become staff. Please feel free to pick my brain if you see me in TeamSpeak. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

I have not been punished on the server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Yes, 2 Applications. My first application was accepted in 2019. My second application was denied due to the minimal community support. I have spent some time getting to know the new community members and players over the course of the last few weeks with the hope of getting to meet everyone at least once.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I am available most afternoons after 5 pm. I am also available most weekends.

Edited by MattWatson
  • Like 4
  • Agree 1

+1 

Watson does a lot behind the Scenes for his people, Making every effort to make everyone's life as an officer and Enlisted easier. Has a pretty good grasp on what needs done, and has a great amount of maturity Definitely deserves staff!

Current:

Tali Marshal Xerxes

Pros :
- Active On US Side

- Understands People

- Very Cool Person

Cons :
- Uses Nailgunner

With the pros and cons listed, As a Tali main, I will be -1ing Watson cause of Nailgunner. Just kidding! Watson is a very dedicated person that I have talked to several times. Every time I talk to Watson, he is very understanding and brings the vibe of VCs all the way up! With this I will be +1ing this staff application! Wish you the best of luck and hope to see you a lot more on the server!

+1 Although I haven't personally spoken with you all that much, you seem to have an excellent reputation with other members of the community based on responses from others. It is also apparent that you do great work as an officer, seeing as you were commended by MrTooTooT for it. For both of these reasons, I believe that you have superb odds of meeting and exceeding the general standards and expectations of being a staff member.