Add a Search Bar for the Party Menu!

So, as well all know the party system is extremely useful. I've enjoyed it for years and I hope it stays. 
The only problem I have with it is when I go to add a player to my party, I have to scroll for 30 minutes to find 1 person.
I really believe adding a simple search bar would really buff the party system and make it more user friendly for other people who have never used it.
Sadly I've barely coded in my life so I can't really help out on that side, as I would love to do but I'm only a year into my Lua class so I can't provide help.
This is a very small suggestion but I feel it's just a quality of life touch that would really help when inviting players to base with me.

• Like 2
  • The Garnut
9 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

+1

revamp the thing anyways it sucks when it spams your console with lua errors if someone disconnects while it's open

Oh man 😮 I actually fixed this quite a bit ago on StarwarsRP, I need to figure out how to reproduce the issue on DRP to fix it

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

A search feature would be super useful for both the party system and the prop-buddy system, I would love it if it got added 🙂

1 hour ago, Nutter said:

Oh man 😮 I actually fixed this quite a bit ago on StarwarsRP, I need to figure out how to reproduce the issue on DRP to fix it

The same thing happens if someone has a invisible name (no characters) and you scroll over them it spams lua errors. I posted in the bug report section of the DarkRP staff discord with a clip to show it happening a little while back if you need it 👍

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Agree 1

+1 as Shank said, just rework the whole thing!

@NutterBy far the worst bug is when the party leader leaves the party or server it re activates Friendly Fire without giving players a notification (Two M202 were lost that way). When you try and create a party it says you are still in a party which doesn’t make sense since you can’t use /p. Lua spam errors, occasional game crashing glitches. The current version is outdated.

Edited by Vortex1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Vortex1 said:

(Two M202 were lost that way)

Skill issue 
+1 I think it would be easier since the ammount of players can cap to 127 if the server was maxed you'd be scrolling forever trying to find it

• Cringe 3