DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Staff Roster | Month of July 2022

AJ goes afk 6 months, officially quits for 2, then comes back and I guess starts a t-admin? damn sure did no trainings, did less sits than ghostie, a fucking vet who's been putting numbers up for MONTHS in a row, aj promo, ghostie no promo. Glad I quit staffing when I did, wouldn't want to be in this unjust roster and regime. I would say kingmash as well but I dont know him and cant speak for his work like I can ghostie

No I blame nothing on PROGGY, so before anyone go behind my back, or just wants to start needless drama, no I DO NOT BLAME PROGGY

• Cringe 4
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 4
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Congratulations to all those who've worked hard this month, helping make this server the absolute best DarkRP server out there! 😃 
I'm a very happy Sadmin (pinch, punch, first bad joke of the month).

Well done to our MVP's - Void, Chikn Burg, and Bluey, on their incredible sit counts! You guys should be super proud, that's a crazy number of sits!

Shoutout to Payphone who I trained this month after joining the team, 45 sits in a few days is superb, awesome job mate!

To those who perhaps didn't quite meet the mark this month, a new month marks the beginning of a new opportunity, only a small hurdle in a long race. With good values and the right mindset I have no doubt you guys will succeed.

Here's to another month, cheers 🥂

5 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Toddd > VIP (Demoted and Blacklisted)

Damn. Didnt know why I got blacklisted if you wanna tell me progidy my my dm are open for you 😉 

5 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

SlimeGlock > VIP (Resigned, 306 sits)

Have a nice time painting Slimeglokk!

Congrats everyone else!

• Sad 2