Add Visual Timers to claimed printers !

Bluey

Description: I think that adding a 2 hour timer on claimed printers would be super useful. I'm thinking that a timer hovering over the printer would be perfect to indicate how much time is left until the printer blows up .

Reasoning: This would help players a lot to avoid confusion with printers and I think a lot of players would like this idea to save the stress of the claimed printer exploding with out them knowing when and so that people don't have to memorize how much time they have left on their claimed printer.

Edited by Bluey
  • Like 5
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

This sounds like an awesome idea, it would fit in well with the printer claiming system. I don't see how it would cause lag, baring in mind each printer already has a timer bar on it, plus there are plenty of work-arounds too like having it print a message in chat when prompted 👍 This would be great

• Agree 1

+1 dont see why a timer that is already being parsed would cause any lag just because its being echoed

In addition, this will encourage more people to use this method as a sale/purchase as they know exactly what they're buying, no scams possible.

If so, maybe figure out what the cause is and that would be another can of worms- IF it would come to that.

Edited by Dan Gardner

yeah honestly it seems kinda useless work from garnet. just set a timer on your phone or computer, If I can farm 70 printers without any issues I’m pretty sure that you don’t need a timer 😭

• Like 1
  • Disagree 3