DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Who the GOAT

shax999

Who the GOAT  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who the GOAT

Statistically LeBron is better but I’m not old enough to have watched Michael in his prime but from what my dad has told me Michael’s understanding of the game and ability to use his teammates effectively is better. I remember watching Michael when he was on the wizards before he retired and even then you’d watch him play and you could just tell then guy is on another level. They have Michael’s games on YouTube and I’ve watched almost all of that early 90’s bulls team there playoff games. I think Michael was so good because his teammates were outstanding, my favorite basketball player of all time is Dennis Rodman imo he’s the best defensive player to play the game. Then we’ve got Scottie P who was a freak of nature then super tall lengthy guy who can also dribble and shot effectively?? Get outta here 10/10

Not trying to discredit LeBron or anything the name is an absolute legend and is definitely in the top 3 greatest players of all time. 

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Jordan the GOAT

LeBron the BOAT

Greatest doesn’t always have to equal best. Greatness includes legacy, accolades, some intangibles, changing the game, being a pioneer, etc.

Jordan made the NBA (and sports fashion for that matter) what it is today, but as a straight up basketball player, I think LeBron is better.

Archived