DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Staff Roster | Month of September 2022

• DarkRP Administration Team

Congratulations to all those who've done a fantastic job this month keeping our favourite server fun and welcoming, it's been a long and hot summer but you guys have done an amazing job! I'd like to mention that I've not been as active as usual due to work, but I'm excited to catch up with everyone especially in my favourite time of the year... spooky season! 😃

A huge well done to our MVP's - Currently Baked, It's Dann, and Celestialius. You guys have some crazy sit counts, you should be super proud!

A shoutout to Jaren The Big Memer who I've trained this month and has already getting promoted, it's great to see you settling in well and doing some top work!

I'd like to say that we have a fantastic team of people here, the level of positivity has been genuinely amazing. We can all achieve anything we want to when we work together, and I'm excited and proud to see everyone having a great time while also helping the server, so that others can too. So well done to everyone and here's to another month, cheers 🥂

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ChrisRid said:

Congratulations to all those who've done a fantastic job this month keeping our favourite server fun and welcoming, it's been a long and hot summer but you guys have done an amazing job! I'd like to mention that I've not been as active as usual due to work, but I'm excited to catch up with everyone especially in my favourite time of the year... spooky season! 😃

A huge well done to our MVP's - Currently Baked, It's Dann, and Celestialius. You guys have some crazy sit counts, you should be super proud!

A shoutout to Jaren The Big Memer who I've trained this month and has already getting promoted, it's great to see you settling in well and doing some top work!

I'd like to say that we have a fantastic team of people here, the level of positivity has been genuinely amazing. We can all achieve anything we want to when we work together, and I'm excited and proud to see everyone having a great time while also helping the server, so that others can too. So well done to everyone and here's to another month, cheers 🥂

Don't forget I did it all in 10 days. I joined on the 20th of this month. Thanks for the shout out.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1