DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Chawhead's Staff Application

Chawhead

• DarkRP Administration Team

In-game name: Chawhead

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:47454988

Warns: 1(accident rdm)

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | Chawhead has played for 5854:10:47.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] proggy2

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] admin(x3) on garnet gaming

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

With my past experience as staff and playtime make a well educated player whether it be the rules, a question a player might have about building, a job description, downloading cs source, ect. I'm a very unbiased person so no favorites in my sits doesn't matter if your a long time player i treat everyone with the same respect and time to talk/explain their side so that the sit is straight down the middle.

I have a motto i live by sits before playtime, if there is a sit to be taken, playtime comes last no matter if I'm in the middle of rp or building a base. Some of you know i have a lot of dedication in gg which means i take it seriously staff or not, so why would you chose me over other applicants i believe i have a drive in me like no other to make sure that the players have a good time on the server and enjoy that experience you get when you play GG DarkRP.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details, i've been false banned many times but never banned banned

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  April 8, 2020 and another a long time ago on the previous forums website

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: the weekends and everyday before work(1 AM) and afterwork (4 pm)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Hunting, fishing, off roading, woodwork, shooting guns.

Did you read the staff rules?: (GG) Chawhead

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
5 minutes ago, Proggy said:

confirming that i did ask him to apply for staff. 🙂

Congrats on the fastest staff app to be accepted 

Jokes aside +1: Playtime is just ridiculous, the application is good and he's a very well-known member of the community as well as a very calm person and he knows the rules better than no one. Good luck!

• Winner 1

+1 One of the very few people I first met on DarkRP long long ago and became good friends with; trusted homie. He has always stayed close to the community with a positive prospect and care.
"The Law of Attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you're going to attract more of into your life" Read that again. Let me explain... think of me as a guru. You attract great staffing energy... you radiate off of it... you will achieve great things... stay humble...you'll attract that manager rank in no time. Remember... positivity is a weapon.

Edited by special
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1