DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Farmer's Staff application.

Farmer

In-game name: Farmer Fubar
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:643219120
Warns:1 (for RDM but it was on accident meant to shoot someone else)
Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST), UTC -6
Playtime?:| Farmer FUBAR has played for 764:44:11.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes this server and a small rust about 2 years ago
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
    Why should you choose me over other applicants? Well, since I have already been staff on this server I know the rules like the back of my hand and I know the D3A guideline very well. I can help other admins if they ever have any questions on what to do in a sit I will be a respect full and friendly player to the community and I will go above and beyond to be the best staff member so the community of garnet gaming can play in a friendly and non-toxic environment.

I am very friendly (yes I know I used to be a dick and I promise you I have changed and I'm no longer rude to everyone) I also am a helpful guy to everyone if they ever need assistance with anything I also can make the chaos sits more calm and able to resolve the report where everyone is happy and they don't just continue to RDM each other.

I have changed since the last time I was a staff member I have more time and motivation and I feel as if it will be fun again to help the players of the server and to help with reports so everyone can play the server and have a wonderful time I also can help new players learn the rules about fail base, how to use keypads, and  what to do if they have been RDMed or RDAed ect I can also tell the new players about base building spots, how to earn money, and what the special abilities are you know the eggs how to find them where they spawn I am just a helpful player to everyone. If I do get accepted I promise I will be on my best behavior and will not MRDM again I know I have made bad decisions in the past but that is now behind me I hope everyone can forgive me for my past actions.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes I have been banned on this server after I resigned my dumbass decide to go onto an alt account and get banned for MRDM yes I know I shouldn't have done that I was just really mad that day and decide to take my anger out and people who were just trying to play the game and no I will not let this happen again.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes one on January 11 of 2023, and another one on January 5 of 2023
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:4-5 hours a day maybe 6 if I have the energy
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? well not a hobby but some days I hang out with my friends
Did you read the staff rules?: Farmer FUBAR

Ps. Sorry for my trash grammar I used Grammarly to help me out.

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

1 hour ago, XDLMAO said:

after I resigned my dumbass decide to go onto an alt account and get banned for MRDM yes I know I shouldn't have done that I was just really mad that day and decide to take my anger out and people who were just trying to play the game

As mentioned in your previous applications, this is a major red flag for me. If you truly had the best interests of the player base at heart, jumping on an alt account to cause chaos would never have crossed your mind. While I understand you regret that decision now, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of you re-joining the staff team, given that this took place so recently. Even in general, I personally believe that anyone who wants to join the staff team should realistically demonstrate perfect behaviour for a decent period of time, given that the sole purpose of the staff team is to enforce the server rules. I don't dislike you by any means, and I'd be happy to have a good laugh with you in game, but as for joining the staff team, it's a no from me.

• Like 3

+1, Before anymore people go negative repping Farmer, I want you to come to realize he has changed his ways, after speaking to him a bunch these past few weeks he’s truly out for the better in the community, is very regretful of what he did. While that doesn’t excuse his former actions, we’ve all done bad things in the past which we wished didn’t drag down our future potential, but giving Farmer another chance wouldn’t hurt. He’s very active in game, is well known throughout the community, is nothing but respectful to players. I hope you can all see aside the past grievances, see the consistency this man has applying again and again because he very truly seemingly atleast wants to help the GarnetGaming DarkRP Experience for others.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sharkman said:

-1 i never see you around

If you have never seen me around you must not play the game. I am on everyday my friend.

1 hour ago, SweetNSaltyMama said:

+1 I’ve never had problems with you, you’ve helped me out before. 
Miss playing w you! Good luck 

missed playing with you too.

3 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

As mentioned in your previous applications, this is a major red flag for me. If you truly had the best interests of the player base at heart, jumping on an alt account to cause chaos would never have crossed your mind. While I understand you regret that decision now, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of you re-joining the staff team, given that this took place so recently. Even in general, I personally believe that anyone who wants to join the staff team should realistically demonstrate perfect behaviour for a decent period of time, given that the sole purpose of the staff team is to enforce the server rules. I don't dislike you by any means, and I'd be happy to have a good laugh with you in game, but as for joining the staff team, it's a no from me.

-1, Chris sums it up well. You broke trust that's gonna take a while to fix.

• Like 2

Neutral

+1

After more responses Ive decided to change my vote .

Good luck @XDLMAO

👻

For reasons mentioned by Shin and Chris.

also I'm not keen on fair weather staff members who join and just dip after not very long at all.

Although I do like you and have never had issues w you

me speaking as an executive of this Staff roster..

I am unsure.

would like to see more responses to this.

Edited by Ghostieee
  • Like 3

+1

i also don't think we need to worry about "fair weather staff members" when much of the time there is a long wait for sits due to staff members being busy rping or having to churn through reports, and people bitch about it or (like today) we have multiple people rdming or running around spamming the gamer word with no one to stop it (due to lack of desire to SOD or simply the amount of reports).

i think having more staff members on, even if they leave staff soon, will be beneficial. 

Probable case: he has changed and will staff for a while

Best case: long term and reliable staff

Worst case: get kicked from staff and/or banned for any offenses

• Like 1
  • Informative 3
  • Agree 1