What’s the worst song you’ve ever heard in your life?

Jaz-

Your speaking about a specific music?im talking about genre or type of music.

beatbox music are cringe worth seriously if you think of it why and what was the perpose to use your dry ass lips making vehicle noises to me they are cringe in a way.

it doesn’t sound any better then South American or Asian 70s Vocal music

• DarkRP Administration Team

I've spent ages thinking over this, it's a really tough question. The problem is that I like most styles of music, and even the music I don't like I can still understand perhaps why other do. I think for me it's honestly music in adverts. I can't tell you how much adverts annoy me, so when you're in the middle of watching something on TV and a supermarket starts blaring literally any music, I instantly dislike it lmao. Nothing really about the music, more about the way it's delivered. The same goes for people playing music on their phone, when they're like "listen to this absolute banger" and all you can hear is a high-hat and fuzz. If I had to choose just one song though, it would be The White Stripes - 7 Nations. Sure, it's catchy for 5 mins and I liked it too when I first heard it, but when you've heard it 1000 times I actually turn the radio off for a few minutes if it comes on.

Archived