Warns: 2 self damage
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 100:05:32
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Smity
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Omni SCPRP  i have done other servers 1 darkRP and 3 MilitaryRP but forgot the server names.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been playing MRP for 5-6 years now I'm not new to MilitaryRP. I plan on being active as much as possible so i can keep watch over the server while others are away. I'm not saying staff members are inactive there are some things not everyone sees, yes i wont be able to see as much as others. I wanna be able to show my support on the server by being a staff member which includes, being active on the server, will get on when someone needs a staff member, and by solving peoples issues with other players. I wanna make this server a place where everyone can come to enjoy and have fun by getting rid of those that hack or just has no intent to role play. I know what makes a server not fun i have been to many other MilitaryRP servers before and its the people that do not follow the rules on the server. I want this server to be as fun to everyone as it is to me.

I want to be able to enforce the server rules on to people so that we all can just enjoy the server. I believe i can benefit the server by helping new players to MilitaryRP and understand the concept of what Garnet Gaming has to offer in MilitaryRP. I want to try and shut down those that intend to harm the server or try to promote other servers while playing Garnet Gaming. People show care on the server but when you are not on staff its hard to enforce the rules due to people not caring, I want to be able to fix that issue. Minges are another thing that ruin the MilitaryRP experience, I want to try and fix the minges and show them they can have fun (I know it sounds impossible because they have one goal and thats to not care about server rules). I want to try and help as much as I can , Thank you for your time on reviewing my staff application.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

I have been warned 2 times for self damage.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would put in as much time as i get even if i get off work and its for a few hours other than that 4 hours on the days that i work and 8 hours on the server on my off day.

Edited by J1mmyJ0hn
Title change
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

-1 didn’t check his corners in tarkov and got me killed, obviously joking. He’s got a good head on his shoulders and is headed in a good direction, new guy so he won’t be burnt out immediately and we need more players like that. Good past experience and got a manager referral so +1

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

+ Paragraphs are very good! I like the manager referral as well.

+ I've had good interactions with you, but I feel like that could've been because I was your leader in GB.

+/- Active, but not a familiar face to the community.

+/- The manager referral means a lot, but I'd still like to see a diversity in referrals. Some from US, some from Tali.

- I do believe you could have more interactions with the other factions outside of US. 

- You don't have enough hours to prove what kind of role model or leader you'd be. 

I'm going to remain neutral on this, but leaning more towards the +1 side.  I believe you'd do a good mod, but I haven't seen too much interaction with the community outside of US, GB, Rangers, and 1RB. Interact more with the other factions on the discord, teamspeak, and in-game. The low hour count doesn't really matter that much to me.

Edited by BEATDACHEEKS
Extra shit

+1 Only time I talk with you is when I'm lurking in the GB TS channel but you have been cool and all interactions have been positive. Please come over to Tali more and do some stuff with us regardless of the outcome of this app. I like the paragraphs and deserves a chance in staff.

+1 Listen you do not need to know everyone one on Tali side, help out when or if they need and you will get your rep up. I hate to see a good candidate like this feel like they do not have support from both sides just because he plays US side and in RP Tali and US have no connection other than being enemies. All in all good app good guy once you meet him, he will make you laugh and perfect fit for the team.

23 hours ago, Draco_ said:

-1 Good app and all but i dont know who you are. 

This has already been stated as an invalid -1 reason if his playtime requirements are met and is fairly well known amongst others

The thing that made this applicant stand out amongst others with me is that he specifically went over his paragraphs and application briefly went over it in teamspeak with me whilst discussing another applicants build he clearly has met paragraph requirements and is in a SOC faction how could T.MOD hurt. +1

• Cringe 1