Spencer's Staff Application

Spencer

+1 A returning face who has been pretty active as of late, a very mature person from all of my encounters and really nothing negative. His experience is also a big factor, and I am confident he will be a good benefit to the staff team.

+1 Honestly, my favorite person other than that one dude, forgot his name… some checkers piece or whatever. Spencer did great work when he staffed on SWRP before as I saw it firsthand. I am confident that Spencer is fully capable of bringing in new ideas and perspectives for the staff team and the server as well. Good luck juicer!

Edited by special
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Haha 1

Spencer is very mature and can bring in a lot of value to the server with his ideas. I have high regard for spencer and i know that he will succeed as staff. 
Confirming my Referral 

Edited by shax999
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 hour ago, Dillan said:

It's an interesting idea, but I don't think he is a good fit for moderation.

100% agree.

+1 Good luck balancing world of warcraft with staffing on MRP......

Edited by sbenss
  • Creative 1
  • Agree 1

All I wanted to do when I returned was play MRP with my good friend Spencer. Damn was I wrong… 

I can’t catch a single minute of peace and quiet without hearing my name from Spencer dick riding this guy:

1 hour ago, shax999 said:

I have high regard for spencer 

If we ARE going to give this guy a chance, just be very very cautious. Highly suspicious he has ulterior motive by making this app and I suspect his real reason is to be closer to his boyfriend Shax at the top. 

Overall +1…. I guess….

• 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 2
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

I really like your paragraphs. The only thing I would like to see is more interaction with the US side. 
You seem mature and well-mannered based off of your paragraphs.
+1