DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Goodbye, Friends.

Where to start?

Goodbyes are an interesting concept. It assumes that people part from one another of something. I've never really enjoyed goodbyes - nor did I think I'd ever have to type one up. Sometimes in life you realize that something isn't right in your life and you must make a change. I think that I have come to that point with Garnet, rather Garry's Mod, in general. How do we as people find the perfect point of enjoyment without negatives bleeding through? So it goes. I hope that I am remembered for more good than bad. My intentions were to be fair, and kind, no matter the circumstance. I do find myself to sometimes be a bit gossipy, but do so really in order to confront issues and people head on. I have recently been affiliated with someone who was community banned while they figure out some real life issues. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and hear both sides of stories. Do I think it benefits me in hearing them out or giving them an outlet to tell their story? I don't. But we as human beings should look for the good in others. I hope that others opinions' of this person don't coincide with who I am or what I support. Sometimes it's best to stay in the middle, until you have the entire story, or you allow the story to end. I think it's particularly fair. I had a conversation tonight that I think sums up how much I need a break, and just how people in general are very, very quick to judge others - myself included

I'd like to thank a few people for making my time on Garnet special. It's been a true blast in terms of having fun, and most importantly goofing off

@Wendoly My favorite person on the server. Hands down. You make Garnet what Garnet is. 

@Enzo(If this is your forum account?) Actually is stuck to his chair. That's how much he plays this game.

@GanjaGoblin and Goblette for being kind, calm, and cool throughout my entire experience.

@Chicaa21 One of my favorite people on the server.

@sbenss My Path of Exile brother.

@ajbedhead One of the oldest people on the forums that I know. A true friend.

@Paris OI m8 I'm PARRRRIIIS

@RoyKenneth We based more than 4 years ago, we were real minges back then.

@Vortex1 We clash at times, but it's all in good fun.

@Hama In the short time that I've known you, you've been awesome.

@RealRichard Just because I said I would.

@xFish Imagine being banned from noclipping.

@Proggy Even though your choices of games is literally dog-shit tier, I've had some good interactions with you. Including some fantastic writing material in the staff discord.

@Nutter I think you've got a good head on your shoulders. I appreciate you trying your best at all times.

There are names here that aren't mentioned that should be. I don't know their forum tags. What a shame.

This one is actually permanent. It's due, ya' know? 

- Strongside

Will miss you @Harm

Its rare to find someone in the community that I can have such great conversations with and really engage with. Stay safe and definetly stay in contact you are someone I would love to chat with entirely outside of Gmod!

Archived