Shax Staff Application

shax999

n-game name: 75R SGT shax
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:182503217
Warns: 4
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 75R SGT shax has played for 4412:44:53.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Smity, Spencer, Ziggy
Past experiences as staff: GarnetGaming MilitaryRP Admin 2022-23 |

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: Having been an experienced staff member, It will be smooth sailing going through the training process as I am very familiar with the commands and the objective of being a staff member. I'm acquainted well with the majority of the staff team and in good standing with most as well. I have always been polite to even the people I don't like to be around. I recently resigned because things came up IRL and the game was becoming very unenjoyable due to some unfortunate circumstances. I'm ready for commitment again and ready to approach every issue genuinely.

If I were to get accepted, I will give it my all to fulfill my duties as a staff member as I once did previously. My purpose is to help the newer players as much as possible with the tools available. With the tools available, I'll go out of my way to help others with teleports and job sets. I will do my best to uphold fair judgment throughout any report or issue that arises throughout my term. My main objective is to give the best experience to all players on the server and go forward improving the server with the opportunities given to me. I'll provide as much as possible within server discussions and assist in any way as much as possible.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: Yes, for spawn killing during a raid with grenades.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6-10 PM Central or longer for 4-5 days every week.

Edited by shax999
  • Haha 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 4

You resigned from admin pretty recently and the main reason was due to the other staff members and overall burnout. Absolutely 0 confirmation it wont happen again and the staff team hasn't changed. 

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
31 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

You resigned from admin pretty recently and the main reason was due to the other staff members and overall burnout. Absolutely 0 confirmation it wont happen again and the staff team hasn't changed. 

Yes, it was due to burnout that made me question if I wanted to resign but realistically I was peer pressured into doing it by two staff members which I regret but I'm not here asking for my previous rank. I'm just reapplying and trying to help the server out like I once did. What wrong can I do if all I'm trying to do is help the server out? To clarify as well it's been shy of a month since I resigned.

Edited by shax999
2 minutes ago, shax999 said:

Yes, it was due to burnout that made me question if I wanted to resign but realistically I was peer pressured into doing it by two staff members which I regret but I'm not here asking for my previous rank I'm just reapplying and trying to help the server out like I once did. What wrong can I do if all I'm trying to do is help the server out? To clarify as well it's been over a month since I resigned.

This here is why I will +1 this, Shax has alot to offer the staff team (especially as moderator as there is more in game to do) He understands the teams goals and ambitions, and could help further them again. Plenty of experience as staff, active player, beneficial in every possible way if we bring him back in. To those who oppose this, I want at least 2 good reasons for as to why someone cannot come back after they leave staff, even if it was recent. If you cannot provide a reason, but you still disagree, you likely just do not like Shax making your opinion on this matter "BIASED", which bias is something we do NOT do. Before you -1 just "because he just left" Tell me why exactly it is an issue, especially if you do not understand why he left in the first place. Maybe responses like this are why we lose members of staff, as you don't want to reason or debate, you want to -1 with nothing to say about why its a -1 simply to turn him down. Horrible way of handling a matter such as a forums post. Best of luck to you though Shax, you always have been on good terms with me and my faction for that matter, you meet all of the requirements and uphold every standard needed to be in staff and I would love to see you back on the team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Cringe 2
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

+1 I have had no issues with you personally. I think that the reasoning of you just left is a weak argument, people get burned out and want to leave, you aren't asking for your rank again simply just to try again as a staff member. No reason to not at least let you try.

• Like 1

+1,

Shax is an absolutely fantastic guy, reasonable and fair and I absolutely love to see him on the staff team

I saw him take sits like a boss and he was always calm and collected, there were some moments where he lost his cool yes, but everyone learns and matures 

• Like 1