Orange or apple?

Gruels

Apple or Orange which fruit you like best.
Orange juice or apple juice 

juice or fizzy/energy drink 
what do you prefer 

personally I prefer tango apple 

Apple have more sweet taste if it’s in the blender mixed up into a juice orange on the other hand cannot be put in a blender because it is already a juice itself and orange soda taste less sweeter.

Well as Apple and orange is a more  common primary fruit  the others are secondary.and that can be turn into drinks that went into a success like Tango co,Pepsi,Fanta,RedBull and those types of fizzy drinks can be turned into alcoholic fizzy drinks.

Extra fact I didn’t know people bein putting all different flavour liquids and different fruits. in their consoles like they put a liter of rockstar energy in the PS3 that was listed.

It's difficult to definitively say that apple juice is better than orange juice or vice versa, as both can offer different benefits and taste preferences for individuals. However, one advantage of apple juice over orange juice is its higher concentration of antioxidants, specifically polyphenols. These compounds have been linked to various health benefits, such as reducing the risk of chronic diseases like cancer and cardiovascular disease. Apple juice also tends to be lower in sugar than orange juice, making it a better option for those watching their sugar intake. Additionally, apple juice can be easier on the stomach for some people, as it contains less acid than orange juice. Ultimately, choosing between apple and orange juice may come down to personal taste and health goals. So in my opinion apple juice is better.

• Forums Moderator

Apple juice is the best! I don't buy it often though as I'll quite happily drink a whole carton in 5 mins. I used to drink a ton of Apple Tango back in the days actually, especially when it's hot 🍎 ☀️

• Forums Moderator
3 hours ago, Payphone said:

colour > color 

The funny thing with the spelling of colour - it's not so much that there's two ways of spelling it, it's more that nobody allows them to be used interchangeably in most use-cases. It's tripped me up so many times in commands and code. Like, opinions aside, it's a really well known thing but all commands and pieces of code still insist on making you take a 50/50 guess at which one to use, rather than just allowing both 😂 It drives me crazy! Even tripped me up in Rust when I was just trying to change the colour of my name, and I actually stopped to think about it, and because I was playing on a US server I decided to use the US version 'color' which didn't bloody work hahaha. Ahh mate, it's painful!

Anyway, yes apple tango is the best tango!

13 hours ago, Payphone said:

tango apple is the best tango, if you chose tango orange you are a deviant and need to be put down like the dog you are.

colour > color 

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧 

@ChrisRid

@Gruels

Tango apple Fanta apple any apple flavoured drink apple pie instead of orange pie apple crimble crumble instead of orange crimble crumble. 

Archived