Warns: 0
Timezone: MST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 947:53:53
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] There was a time a few years ago where I applied to be T.Mod on Garnet and made my way up to Head Admin.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: I plan to benefit the server as much as possible by being a Mediator for all players whether they be on opposing teams or happen to be on the same team. I plan to place Rule and Judgement where it is needed as a server as part of Server Rules and Regulations. By paying close attention and being attentive and active on the server I will do my best to learn the personalities and quirks of as many players whom I am able, as to make it easier for me to assign the needed actions to any situation at hand. To keep myself on my toes I will regularly be on the Server Forums so that I may know of any Server Updates or happenings in the Server Community, that way I have a stronger connection with the Server and it's Community as a whole. 

Through hard work and determination I will work to try and better the server and it's players in any means possible, giving positivity whenever able and by putting my foot down as a Staff Member when it is needed. If accepted as a Staff Member of GG MRP I will co-actively work with all of my fellow Staff Members to uphold and improve any server regulations. With this I will be working as an active member of the GG MRP Community to spread self-awareness throughout the server. I will Make sure to Manage and Separate my Role Playing and my Staff Responsibilities as to keep a healthy balance of work and fun. I will continue all of this with my time on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I only see one on my profile and it was the second time I applied and got denied. The first time I applied I was Accepted, I have some old players I know that could vouch for my time as Staff.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Every day after work for at least four hours, I have nothing else going on.

More than anything, this Staff application is to serve as a way of me putting my foot in the door, I plan on participating in any and all server activities I can when I am on.

Thank you.

EDIT: To restate, this application is nothing more than to get myself notarized on both the forums and in the server, I didn't post the application with expectations to be approved, though I appreciate the replies!

Edited by Felix Hernandez
  • Disagree 5
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

-1 Sorry, but I've never seen you until earlier today when you asked me if you had any warns. As an older player, I'm sure you understand how things work in the server and are fairly familiar with the rules. However, you have not played recently enough for me to give you my support. The landscape of the server has changed since you actively played last - in terms of the player-base. You also have no referrals from any current staff member. You're paragraphs seem to have good intentions and all, but I don't see any difference from everyone else's staff apps. You covered all the points that are EXPECTED as a staff member. There's nothing that really grabs my attention. 

By the way, wouldn't a previous "Head" Admin know how to check their own warns? 🤔

• Like 1

You did come out to make a staff app which is great. But there is a big issue being presented here. You have recently joined back the server in the last few days. Not enough reputation or commitment shown to validate a staff position for you. Well the vet experience may be nice you are basically coming into a brand new server with a brand new community since you last played. 

Edited by Shwade
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, BEATDACHEEKS said:

-1 Sorry, but I've never seen you until earlier today when you asked me if you had any warns. As an older player, I'm sure you understand how things work in the server and are fairly familiar with the rules. However, you have not played recently enough for me to give you my support. The landscape of the server has changed since you actively played last - in terms of the player-base. You also have no referrals from any current staff member. You're paragraphs seem to have good intentions and all, but I don't see any difference from everyone else's staff apps. You covered all the points that are EXPECTED as a staff member. There's nothing that really grabs my attention. 

By the way, wouldn't a previous "Head" Admin know how to check their own warns? 🤔

Absolutely correct! Again as stated I am mostly using this application to get my name around in conjunction with being on the server. The last time I was a Staff member for the server was back in 2019 so my knowledge on the commands is rusty. I expect nothing but this application to be denied as I used it as a means of networking outside of the server whilst I spend my time in events and on the server with other players. Thank you for the feedback!

3 hours ago, Shwade said:

You did come out to make a staff app which is great. But there is a big issue being presented here. You have recently joined back the server in the last few days. Not enough reputation or commitment shown to validate a staff position for you. Well the vet experience may be nice you are basically coming into a brand new server with a brand new community since you last played. 

Agreed, that's why I'm getting this application in! I plan on using this as a means of getting my name around the server again both inside and outside of the server as I play more frequently again, I don't expect this application to go anywhere past getting in peoples feeds. Thank you for the feedback!

I have seen you on for a few times, but definitely not enough to become staff yet. I'd give it some time, get active for atleast a week and get well known within the server, especially on AFG and US side.

• Like 1

-1, Looking through your Past staff apps it appears you have put in 50 hours over the last 3 years. Sorry brother you don’t exist. And I still can’t find you being an Head Admin or even a staff member. You say 2019?

• Like 1
  • Community Director
1 hour ago, Smity_ said:

And I still can’t find you being an Head Admin or even a staff member. You say 2019?

Can confirm he was a Head/Lead Admin, or at the very least Admin (No S. Admin back then) at one point in time. Though I would have guessed 2017, maybe 2018, the years fade me. We swapped forums back in 2018, from XenForo to Invision, there would be no record of it outside of old docs, etc

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Smity_ said:

-1, Looking through your Past staff apps it appears you have put in 50 hours over the last 3 years. Sorry brother you don’t exist. And I still can’t find you being an Head Admin or even a staff member. You say 2019?

Would have been between 2017 and 2019, yeah! Again also, this application is mostly just to get my name seen in the community again as I play more. Definitely racking up hours again!

1 hour ago, AlexConway said:

Can confirm he was a Head/Lead Admin, or at the very least Admin (No S. Admin back then) at one point in time. Though I would have guessed 2017, maybe 2018, the years fade me. We swapped forums back in 2018, from XenForo to Invision, there would be no record of it outside of old docs, etc

Thanks for the confirmation big guy ❤️

2 hours ago, Horseyyy said:

Felix me and you both know people can’t come back for two weeks than make a staff app mf get some more expierence with the current community  and I gotchu -1

Like I said this is mostly just to get my name out there for new people and stuff. People see me on forums and in game it'll help! You'll still see me on Garnet again months from now!

Edited by Felix Hernandez
  • Like 1

-1 Today was the first time I've seen you i personally don't think I've ever interacted with you i would get out out and play garnet more. Your paragraphs are good and you have past experience but i don't think very many if any players really know you right now. Put yourself out there and this could turn to a +1

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

Although I was gone for 2 weeks, I have no clue who you are, and by the looks of it neither do other people
I recommend

getting to know the community before you apply, Thank you for your consideration.

• Like 1