DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Thank you all!

Its now 5am for me and the first thing pop up when i open the forums is your departure, seems it will be a bad day for me. Damn you still remember that shit lmao, but the fact is I never think you are annoying, tbh man its really sad to see u go, hit me up on discord or steam as always when you hop back on, anyway bless you on your life homie

long live the king mash

Hey mash it was a pleasure to have you for the short time on the staff team, and also nice knowing you on DRP/CRP 🙂

I wish you good luck in the future with finding that house, hopefully you will be back one day ❤️

Mash you remember when we came up with "International Hours" because when it got really late the foreign gamers would come on in droves?

I remember us both laughing at Machiavel and his antics lol

Its been a pleasure and an honor serving as staff along side you friend.

i definitely feel you about the life stuff and how it just takes your funtime away as thats me too atm.

But before I get too sappy.. I'll see you around buddy.

(you got me on discord man, I'm always a message away when im not working!)

👻

We never really talked too much but thats probably because conflicting schedules. You were a good guy and everyone on the team would talk about you. Ill miss such a strong pillar of our management team but in the end I understand a lot better than most just how hard it is to balance a job & a "job"

Ill miss ya man, but enjoy your new freedom

Damn, I hate to see you go. I hope that you'll still get on the server every now and again to say hi. I remember when you first got Manager and I was so glad to see you being recognized and getting what was well deserved, as I always looked up to people like you as a staff member on the server. I wish you well on your journey and again I hope to see you hopping back into the server every so often. 

Damn brooo this was heartfelt fr. I appreciate it man gonna miss seeing you around in those huge hobo forts. I really wish the best for you and everything you have going forward in life. You're a dope ass dad and husband I already know. Get yourself a nice house and enjoy life my friend.

still sad seeing that retired manager tag in discord... but, I remember how great of a role model and staff member you were 🙂 congrats on reaching manager before you depart from the community.

@Romac622 the goat for introducing the homie.

CHEERS MY FRIEND, POP UP SOMETIMES IN SERVER OR CHAT IN THE DISCORD ❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Archived