DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Thank you all!

To my garnet family these past 2+ years have been absolutely incredible. You guys managed to light a flame I thought was permanently extinguished. Back when I first got my steam account in 2011 Garry’s mod was the first game I got. I remember coming home from school and being just SO excited to get on DarkRP and catch up where I left the night before. That excitement lasted for years to come until slowly but surely the community I was apart of for so long died off. January of 2021 I decided to come back to Garry’s mod after a long break and to my surprise DarkRP was still popular. I still had some connections from years back and one of my buddies @Romac622 invited me to play on these wonderful servers and instantly I knew I was back baby. 

I know some of you have heard me say this but the reason why this community is the absolute best is because the DarkRP feels the same as it did back in 2013. It’s simple, it’s vanilla, it’s not confusing and its very straight forward with what you’re suppose to do. I hope this server never changes because there is really no need to. It’s perfect the way it is.

The reason why my time here has come to an end is because well life has really just taken over. My work schedule has been brutal on me. What was a busy week turned into a busy two weeks then progressed to a busy month and it just keeps going and going. I had to make the awful decision to determine where I could free up more time in my life for my family and other commitments I have. Believe me it was a hard decision to decide that my position on this server was going to get the axe. My lady and I are looking at houses to buy and to be honest I’ve got my hands full with that. Thank you to everyone here for the amazing time I had. I hope to see you all again one day.

Let me give some life saving advice for the staff now.

Trial mod - S.mod. Do you sits, don't start drama and learn how to handle sits correctly and efficiently. These are skills that will only help you later on in your staffing career. 

Lead mod - Trial admin. Be an example for the lower ranks, they look up to you. Learn to handle your new power correctly. Do your sits/ trainings.

Administrators. Congrats now you can noclip. But believe me when I say us managers are always watching you. Guide the lower staff and be the example we all know you can be. Do your sits/ trainings.

Senior Admin - Lead Admin. As managers we look to you guys to lead the pack when we're not around. Lead admins I personally looked to you for leadership and stability, I remember when I was a mod/S.mod and thinking these lead Admins could do no wrong ever. Be the example and role model these lower staff know and want you to be. Do you sits and trainings.

Now the fun part. The @’s

@Romac622 The man himself. You're first because without you I wouldn't even be typing this message lol. Thanks man I really appreciate you.

@FlameSoul I would say my best friend that I made during my stay here. One of the kindest, my thoughtful individual I've ever met online or even in person. When we talk about the legends of DarkRP your name will be in that conversation.

@stretchy No joke the best boss I've ever had. The level of respect that the staff have for you is unmatched. I wish you goodluck and have fun in poland. Like I said with flame, when the discussion of the DarkRP greats you will be in that talk.

@Titan1 Everytime I saw you in game it was nice idk why but you were always very kind to me lol.

@Ba11ParkFrank41 Legit the only person I didn't like LOL. The hatchet has been buried on my end and I've got no hard feelings. Goodluck you little shit.

@tdizzThank you for giving me a shot with rust. This is embarrassing but I only went on once after all that lol. Overall 10/10 dude.

@ajbedheadOverall homie. The only member I added on social media. I wish you the best of luck in life you know you can always hit me up and I got you bro. Legit have to come down south and burn one with you.

@GrosCaveOne of the first staff members I really looked up to as a leader and mentor. Nothing but love for you.

@ChrisRidThe english man. You and I really started to connection and bond once we became apart of the management team and my only regret is that I didn't get to know you as well before that. There's a reason why you're speedrunning all of the ranks for every server Garnet has to offer. You give everything your 110% effort. Much love and goodluck to you.

@sat I can't find your forum name but this lady right here is one of the best staff members we will ever get. She is on top of her shit, is confident and knows how to effetely enforce a set of rules. She's very responsible but at times lets the trolls get to her lol. All love I remember when you were like level 24 and would STEAL FROM ME ALL THE TIME.

@smileefaceVery bright and smart staff member. Love you as a player and I consider a great friend of mine. Keep it up my friend.

@HoalOne of my oldest and best friends here. I remember when we would play as swat members and you would just listen to my say the dumbest shit. Idk how/why you put up with me lmao I was probably SO annoying to be around LOL.

@Shin_TsukimiThe role model every staff should look up to honestly. Excellent 10/10.

@DepotOnce again, someone who put up with my non sense time and time again.

@GhostieeeI don't even know where to start with you. I remember we became staff very close to together I think I was 2-3 weeks before you. We've grown up together (as staff) I've watched you grow and become the fine example of a staff member that you are today.

@KornIt brings me great joy to see you climbs these staff ranks and I hope you keep on that track. You're very smart and the way you handle sits is genius. I can't even count how many sits I watched of yours.

@X12_ I hope this is the right x12. I said to the other managers when you first became staff that you were going to be someone special. Look at this, I wasn't wrong you're absolutely exploding through these ranks and I personally am proud of the progress you've made.

@WendolyHow could I forget to include you, we had some great together but my favorite memory of us is when we were in the cinema that one night just listening to music for a few hours. I'll always cherish that memory and I still listen to some of those songs you sent me.

@Proggy Actually a fucking badass. I bought a bass guitar 2 weeks ago and am learning to play I remember awhile back we were talking about music and what not.

@Nutter Your monthly subscription method for collecting funds is the smartest Garrys mod business move I ever heard of. I know for a fact this server will be alive and healthy the next time I come by. The way you run your server is inspiring, the whole sit count and other responsibles you give to your staff totally removing the favoritism aspect that all the other servers all into is a 200IQ move. I've even bragged and showed me IRL friends the way the back end is setup. It's truly incredible. Thank you.

I know Im forgetting people but this was a lot harder to remember everyone then I thought It would be. Forgive me If I didn't mention you and we had a relationship.

It's sad to see you leave the team, but I'm glad you were able to make a decision that works best for your life! I wish you all the best in life, and hope you continue to thrive to success. If you're ever around, just shoot me a message, we have dealerships to run haha! Until next time my good friend, cheers!

Well, King, it's unfortunate to see you go, but it looks like life has bigger plans in store for you.

First off, I want to thank you for all the time and effort you've put into the server; you've brought so much to the team.
While we may not have been particularly close, I have always admired your work ethic and professionalism : you're someone to look up to.

I am sure without a doubt that you will excel in whatever plans you decide to pursue in the future, both personally and professionally.

Coming from the heart, 

I wish you all the success, happiness, and fulfillment that life has to offer.

I hope that you will find a beautiful new house for you and your family.❤️

1 hour ago, KingMash said:

@Titan1 Everytime I saw you in game it was nice idk why but you were always very kind to me lol.

Ayy welcome to the retired club, you were a great person to be around! No longer the dadmin tho 💔, but fr have fun you were amazing and was someone i looked up to when i was in the community 🙂

Always happy to see people focusing on themselves but always sad to see people leave :(. I'm really happy to hear about the progress you've made since I met you and you are still getting further.

I'm sure you'll hop on every once a while so It's not a goodbye but I enjoyed your presence every time I saw you, always a person who I was looking for in the server to have fun with. Best of lucks ❤️

• The Garnut

I thought you were joking when you said you'd like your rank set, but hey LOL. I hope you have a fantastic life ahead of you, and you still pop in every once in awhile to catch up with old friends, as i'm sure alot of those will be sticking around for awhile longer.

If you have any questions in regards to your house buying project, your first renovation, whether it be drywall/electric/plumbing, you know you can always call me on discord 😄 Happy to hear you have so many exciting changes coming up in your life.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Super sad to see you go mate, you're a truly fantastic guy and it's been an absolute pleasure working with you! It's certainly a shame that we didn't spend more time getting to know each other before joining the management team, but I'm still glad we did have a chance to chat and have a laugh before you left, I'm hoping to keep in touch 🙂 Be sure to drop me a message whenever you have some time to spare! Whether it's in DarkRP, Rust, or something else; I'd be glad to catch up! Also, I wish you and the family the best of luck with buying a new home, you work long hours and you deserve it! I hope you manage to find the perfect place and settle in well mate. All the best in the meantime and I hope to catch you soon!

Archived