Mavericks GRU Resignation (real this time I swear)

Just not enjoying it anymore. you will see why down below. cya on the server!

@Ethan Ok Ethan im sorry but I just dont enjoy your GRU. You make it feel like SSO and I dont think you should be running 2 factions. You take the game way to serious (Understandable as it is MRP) but it gets to a point where it just inst fun. I dont feel free at all and honestly it is affecting me IRL because I am stressed out with this faction. and most of the time I am in discord with @Panini and our little gang we have and it is way more fun. I tried to come back thinking it would be different some how but it isnt. I love you man but im sorry. Adrian will be a great officer im 100% sure of it. I dont care if I get reserves or not. if you feel true to it, blacklist me. Im sorry again but im just not enjoying it. Love you as a friend but not as a faction leader, and I think you need love for your faction leader for it to work out. Sorry man. 

Rest of GRU

Love you Draggy, you my Texas nigga.

Adrian: you are awkward at times but I like you as a player

Sterlock: dont know you that well but you seem chill.

I just dont enjoy the captivity I have in GRU not being able to do what I want to do in war, and some times peacetime. Again, I love the faction and Ethan, just not how it is run.

Cya on the server.

-Maverick

After all the GRU resignations, I still was not mentioned... Boi was I not important in GRU???

In all seriousness, you were a great officer from what I saw on the old docs from frosty (You were the only one actually promoting and doing shit it seemed like xd). Good luck in the future, and remember ya boi, I didn't stick in GRU for zero recognition xD.

51 minutes ago, Maverick said:

@Ethan Ok Ethan im sorry but I just dont enjoy your GRU. You make it feel like SSO and I dont think you should be running 2 factions. You take the game way to serious (Understandable as it is MRP) but it gets to a point where it just inst fun. I dont feel free at all and honestly it is affecting me IRL because I am stressed out with this faction. and most of the time I am in discord with @Panini and our little gang we have and it is way more fun. I tried to come back thinking it would be different some how but it isnt. I love you man but im sorry. Adrian will be a great officer im 100% sure of it. I dont care if I get reserves or not. if you feel true to it, blacklist me. Im sorry again but im just not enjoying it. Love you as a friend but not as a faction leader, and I think you need love for your faction leader for it to work out. Sorry man. 

I just dont enjoy the captivity I have in GRU not being able to do what I want to do in war, and some times peacetime. Again, I love the faction and Ethan, just not how it is run.

I understand your complaint about it feeling like SSO, but the state GRU was in where people did whatever they want and there wasn't any order, you know how it went. You are most definitely free, you just aren't allowed to slack off and do nothing, something that should be existing in most special forces factions, of course not all. You shouldn't be stressed out as what is asked of you to do is very simple and easy to accomplish if you are willing to put in the effort, it's what separates those that are dedicated and those that are just in it for the rank (not saying you were, but you weren't dedicated to improve the faction if I am to be fair here). Your little gang to have fun with are your friends, which you would build inside of GRU as well. If that isn't the case, then that is where another problem lies. Because of this, and the fact that you just came off reserves again just a few days ago, you won't be getting reserves. A blacklist isn't needed though.

Factions that have little penalty for slacking in the faction are ones that have full trust in their members, and I can't do that with GRU/SSO as they are factions that are step ups from 2GA that should mold potential special forces into those powerful, dedicated, and productive special forces members that should exist, the ones that keep things running when war is over.

There is no captivity in GRU, that's why you're allowed to leave. I think you may have meant strictness, and if you think having to do two things a day (maybe a raid and a briefing), then yeah, special forces factions are probably not for you at the moment especially since you resigned from staff and GRU before because you didn't have time.

This is not an attack on you, just an explanation of what you're feeling from my point of view. You're a great dude, Maverick, but you don't seem to have the time to put into this server or the drive I might say instead.

41 minutes ago, Why said:

Yeah, I'm leaving too.

Sorry @Ethan , but GRU just isn't fun, and the only thing really keeping me in was mav (and draggy occasionally cause I love that guy.) 

Sad to hear as you have only been on trial stage for 2 days, not fully in the faction, but I understand what you mean. GRU isn't in a state where people can just slack off right now and hang out. We are trying to build up again, and if you aren't willing to help in the effort, it probably is pretty boring. Thank you for letting me know early, and making up your mind quickly though.

• 300 IQ 1
1 hour ago, Ethan said:

I understand your complaint about it feeling like SSO, but the state GRU was in where people did whatever they want and there wasn't any order, you know how it went. You are most definitely free, you just aren't allowed to slack off and do nothing, something that should be existing in most special forces factions, of course not all. You shouldn't be stressed out as what is asked of you to do is very simple and easy to accomplish if you are willing to put in the effort, it's what separates those that are dedicated and those that are just in it for the rank (not saying you were, but you weren't dedicated to improve the faction if I am to be fair here). Your little gang to have fun with are your friends, which you would build inside of GRU as well. If that isn't the case, then that is where another problem lies. Because of this, and the fact that you just came off reserves again just a few days ago, you won't be getting reserves. A blacklist isn't needed though.

Factions that have little penalty for slacking in the faction are ones that have full trust in their members, and I can't do that with GRU/SSO as they are factions that are step ups from 2GA that should mold potential special forces into those powerful, dedicated, and productive special forces members that should exist, the ones that keep things running when war is over.

There is no captivity in GRU, that's why you're allowed to leave. I think you may have meant strictness, and if you think having to do two things a day (maybe a raid and a briefing), then yeah, special forces factions are probably not for you at the moment especially since you resigned from staff and GRU before because you didn't have time.

This is not an attack on you, just an explanation of what you're feeling from my point of view. You're a great dude, Maverick, but you don't seem to have the time to put into this server or the drive I might say instead.

Sad to hear as you have only been on trial stage for 2 days, not fully in the faction, but I understand what you mean. GRU isn't in a state where people can just slack off right now and hang out. We are trying to build up again, and if you aren't willing to help in the effort, it probably is pretty boring. Thank you for letting me know early, and making up your mind quickly though.

I'm really not trying to get a lengthy response for this, but instead of just defending yourself, you should try and actually evaluate yourself on what you're doing. The resignations and activity is speaking for itself that maybe it isn't just them, but you. 

29 minutes ago, Tayler said:

I'm really not trying to get a lengthy response for this, but instead of just defending yourself, you should try and actually evaluate yourself on what you're doing. The resignations and activity is speaking for itself that maybe it isn't just them, but you. 

This isn't the thread for this, but I am not saying that what I have been doing with the faction isn't the cause of the resignation, as it clearly is (activity is fine with my current two Enlisted), but the resignations from the faction isn't purely caused from what I have done with the faction being a detriment to it. Maverick just isn't in the state of mind right now to help the faction as how I run it as he stated (he doesn't enjoy doing it), I need my guys to be productive and doing things instead of just playing war. The requirement for this isn't even high as of right now as I didn't want to stress any of them out. The rest are doing fine right now, and seem to be flourishing as well. All of the old is gone now is all, same happened with SSO when I changed things about how the faction ran. The older members of the faction weren't used to it, had other priorities and resigned, while the newer Enlisted stayed.

If you want to talk more about this, start a conversation with me on the forums, or find a time when both of us are on TS and available to chat. Don't want this thread going off topic anymore than it already has.

Edited by Ethan
Typo.