Danny The Dog ~ 3rd Staff App

• DarkRP Administration Team

In-game name: Danny The Dog
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:64563538
Warns: 0
Timezone: HST
Playtime?: Danny The Dog has played for 1124:53:16
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] When I get my PC in, currently on my laptop
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] eXg Bluey, xFish, tlg plungy fubar, Ghostieee, WohMi, Oyasumi German, FOUR BIG GUYS, Hoal, Sauce hooboododo I Martian, Lt Dan
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Couple years ago on DarkRP 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Yeah yeah first off I know my rep. I know my past situations. But I also know a LOT of people on this server. I used to be staff with a lot of them and some took me in when I started and other I took in when they started. I'd say all around though I've made this server better in the past. In some ways I cant do anymore. But I want to be able to again. From helping host events for the community and handling a metric FUCK ton of sits in my first and second month when no one else was on to just teaching people the ropes and handing out resources to give people a boost for their start. My reasoning for re applying for staff? Lowkey love the server but its so boring sometimes. This can give me something to do as well as help for the server.

I want to get back to where I was and probably further too. (In rank) I want to have those same late nights with friends just messing around or chilling. I know this server, and I know the rules. I Cant currently get ahold of anyone at the time im writing this application for my referrals because of my time zone. (I'm in Hawaii now) But I do know that I've left a good enough influence on the people in this community that it will reflect in their responses.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Mass forever ago as stated in my last staff application
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Here

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Free time after work mainly
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Mechanical stuff, gym, cars
Did you read the staff rules?: Danny The Dog

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1

Neutral 

I haven’t had any issues with you nor have i ever had a conversation with you lol. You seem like a good guy and your paragraphs are a little small in my opinion but other than that i agree that people should get second chances 

Good luck! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1 tile is atrocious should be renamed. wording in your 2 paragraphs (for why we should hire you) is unprofessional/improper wording and lacks any sympathy for your actions in the past and makes it seem like you don't even care to put a once of effort in this application to prove you have what it takes. Aswell as what was stated above you are very inactive and need to get on more. plus, just because you know a lot of people that play doesn't mean you can automatically get on the staff team everyone knows everyone. solid playtime and activates though. 

Edited by Chawhead
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1