Criteria's Goodbye :)

This may seem very very random but I think it's the right thing to do. Due to school, work, mental issues and some physical I feel as if i will not be able to fulfill my role on the staff team nor play as much as i do. I may take 3-6 months away from GMOD all together and other games. I may sell my computer I may not. Garnet was a fantastic server to play on and incredible staff team to join. I have 1k hours on GMOD and 985 or something like that have been on Garnet. You are all wonderful humans and incredible people, I really do wish you all the best.. I love you all and goodluck in the future with everything ❤️ 

Babytron is #1 Rapper and Opium is the next big fan base incoming for the rap industry >:) 

Edited by Criteria
i love you
  • Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Winner 1

No.. No.. Why.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im going to miss you, criteria, your a good man. When i was simply a low level, you and wendoly, sat and depot, welcomed me with open arms and indoctrinated me into your cult (super secret cool best friends club) you and the gang have been with me since the start, seeing this post reminds me of all the good memories, you might not see this but, thank you, thank you for everything.

I cant put much into words here but, ill miss you.

Farewell and untill we meet again.

--- Sincerely, Monkey with a gun.

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Oh no! My child! I’m gonna miss killing you all the time 😩I’ll miss all our fun times and chaotic ass memories that always happen around me and you lmao! You know how to get ahold of me everyday. (Remember if you and Mr.Ugly Pinky Toe start another streak lose it right at like 99 😉) I’ll miss you! 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Monkey_withagun said:

No.. No.. Why.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im going to miss you, criteria, your a good man. When i was simply a low level, you and wendoly, sat and depot, welcomed me with open arms and indoctrinated me into your cult (super secret cool best friends club) you and the gang have been with me since the start, seeing this post reminds me of all the good memories, you might not see this but, thank you, thank you for everything.

I cant put much into words here but, ill miss you.

Farewell and untill we meet again.

--- Sincerely, Monkey with a gun.

I’ll miss you too monkey man JOJO SWIA SHOULDVE DIED IN THE GOD DAMN HOLOCAUST 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1