3 strike permaban for racism

mossly

16 hours ago, Wess said:

Not against punishment lol? Just don't agree on Perma bans for this particular issue. 🙂 

Then you could've just said that. Just some advice for you because I don't want you to get in trouble in the future, do not use the 1st Amendment as an excuse to justify racism or any other sort of hate speech. People should have the freedom to say what they want until it impedes the freedom of others. If you're gonna meme and say horrid shit, make sure no one is listening around you that would take it the wrong way.

On 10/24/2023 at 10:51 AM, Nutter said:

think you just ... took a huge W on this, going to create a permanent mute function to give @stretchy

please make this one useable if player is offline. thank you.

and perhaps, make a seperate chat similar to the @ chat, or make it so they can /report (maybe only visible to stretchy or l.admins in the rare case that its assigned to the wrong player)

• DarkRP Administration Team

Definitely would like it to be harsher for racist users facing punishment though idk if this is the way I'd go about it. Shit in my opinion giving them 2 chances alone is generous enough.

But I overall agree so it's a soft +1 from me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Toddd said:

I think garnet got something from this but I think that it should go Verbal+long mute | ban+longer mute+Voicechat | Perma/LONG BAN + Perma mute 

assuming the mutes could be fixed , theres really no need to ban someone from playing when you can just take away there chat/voice privileges. 

chat/voice offenses = chat/voice punishments. 

Edited by IAreGunner
1 hour ago, mossly said:

You can't mug, raid, switch jobs for the most part, arrest, make a report, buy weapons, etc

mugging is useless if anything, just no point in raiding if you can just afk your own printers, no one plays pd. Then jobs and guns are accessible via f4, banning is just easier tbh i mean mute will stop racism but then again a ban will actually show them, since you can still do most things muted while if you are banned u cant play at all

Edited by jittaloogin
added more
1 hour ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

or rp which is what the server is for. i'd rather a 2 week ban for sure

The server is for AFK printing ONLY, didn't you know?

29 minutes ago, jittaloogin said:

mugging is useless if anything, just no point in raiding if you can just afk your own printers, no one plays pd. Then jobs and guns are accessible via f4, banning is just easier tbh i mean mute will stop racism but then again a ban will actually show them, since you can still do most things muted while if you are banned u cant play at all

mugging is so useless that you see server messages about a mug every 30s