any good steam games?

Monkey_withagun

3 minutes ago, AlexConway said:

@Pythonand @Nutterhave been getting me to play Lethal Company. Definitely a fun game with the right crew. Also only like $10-15.

looking at the steam page, this looks good! (also looks like something twitch streamers would milk the hell out of, how havent they gotten to it yet?) thanks for the suggestion man

I liked Shredders a lot, it's a fairly good sim style snowboarding game. I'm also pretty big on Skater XL as long as you use the mods. 

Squad I've also dumped lots of hours into for shittery, but grab it when it's on sale if you might like it. 

Or buy Skyrim and dump 500hrs into it. 

Monkey, look no more, either Dark Souls (3 or 1 preferably) or Disco Elysium are the kind of games that I know you'll love. Of course remember that you can refund your money before playing 2 hours of any game if you didn't enjoy it.

2 hours ago, Wendoly said:

Monkey, look no more, either Dark Souls (3 or 1 preferably) or Disco Elysium are the kind of games that I know you'll love. Of course remember that you can refund your money before playing 2 hours of any game if you didn't enjoy it.

this game is.. i cant put it into words.. I havent even left whirling in rags and i already consider this game a masterpiece, theres so much lore, so much exposition. You hit the mark on this one wendoly, thank you for the suggestion. 

Archived