Tdizz - Moderator Application

+1

Tdizz am I right? Sounds like the gang is coming back together 😱🤔

Tdizz is one of the kindest Veterans of GG. He has never been afraid to engage with the community and learn. I remember watching him catch cheaters on Rust back in the day... and I don't even play rust 🤣

Any single person who played when Tdizz was staff will surely have great things to say about him, be it from SWRP, Rust, or DRP. I can say that I've at least never seen someone have issue with him.

• Like 2
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

+1 for sure, tdizz is a real one. With his return, I’d love to see him taking on more roles.

• Like 2
  • Community Director

I'd be happy to have you on the team, but I'll give you the below canned response before moving or discussing any further:

Moderation on StarWarsRP is very passive, often times we will go weeks without a ban, warn, or report - simply because most issues are handled in-game. Moderators on SWRP are expected to assist new players and help train them as their primary duties; this is different from other Garnet servers. Also whilst applications are open, we are in need of Gamemasters more than moderators. 

If you're steadfast on not applying to Gamemaster and you're okay with the above, reply here, and the application can be discussed with the Admin Team.

1 minute ago, AlexConway said:

I'd be happy to have you on the team, but I'll give you the below canned response before moving or discussing any further:

i'm ok with the above.

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

TDizz is a true OG and a generally great guy. Great working with you back on the Rust team, and he's a nifty DarkRP mod too! Best of luck mate

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the SWRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application.

Welcome to the SWRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact myself for training!

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1