In-game name: StS PaereBrus
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:160051422
Warns: None
Timezone: GMT+1
Playtime?: 786:28:26
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): Ghostieee
    Past experiences as staff: I have been moderator on Garnet once a couple years ago, Furthermore i used to administrate a smaller pop server. I got to administrator, then the server closed.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

Firstly I think i would be a great addition to the Garnet Gaming staff team because of my previous moderator and administrator(On another server) experiences. Furthermore, im in a timezone where most admins are not on which makes it possible for me to take sits whilst there is not many other members of the staff team on. There has been one too many cases where i have been on trying to enjoy Garnet Gaming and there is someone minging and isn't getting stopped because there simply isnt any staff on.  I really love this community, and I have spent a lot of time getting to understand how the people are and how it works in general.  I really do belive i can make an huge impact in GarnetGaming DarkRP. 

Secondly, I have an actual passion for making a positive enviroement in the GarnetGaming community. With my history of the rules and playerbase makes me ideal to completing sits fairly and smooth. I am dedicated to make everyone who decides to do /report feels heard, valued and supported during their time in the sit and on the server. Moreover, my availablity during low population hours increases the accessibility of staff support making playing on garnet a smoother and better experience for everyone else who struggles with no staff online at their ideal playing times. By actively engaging with players and resolving any trouble, I am confident that i can put a lot on the table in the garnet community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : I have never been banned on a server, though i have gotten a warn on a server a long long time ago. I was a hobo and decided to put up a KOS sign as i did not understand it wasnt allowed, Then i killed someone. Shortly after i got put into a sit and got a warn.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Minimum 4 hours a day, there will be good days and there will be some bad days. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Motorsport and Boating for the most part.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

• DarkRP Management Team

Very well written and well thought out application, seems you actually did take time to follow the staff application process in its entirety, but it seems you should go back and re-read the staff rules one more time in case there have been any changes or updates you've missed since you last applied. Make sure you read every one carefully, they are integral to your application and potential future as staff.

• Informative 2
5 minutes ago, Merk said:

Very well written and well thought out application, seems you actually did take time to follow the staff application process in its entirety, but it seems you should go back and re-read the staff rules one more time in case there have been any changes or updates you've missed since you last applied. Make sure you read every one carefully, they are integral to your application and potential future as staff.

Now that i see, i should have read more thourugly. My bad.

+1

Nothing but good interactions with you in-game. You've been staff before and have a very long history with the server. Would love to see you as a staff member on the server. Good luck!!

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

NEUTRAL

I’ve never seen you in game, but other people seem to know and like you. However, I think that reading the staff rules is an important part of becoming a staff member. Even after being told by merk that you should go back and re-read them, it doesn’t look like you have. 

• Informative 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

- 1 didn't read the staff. you seem like a shady person based on what I saw between you and docknbomb. plus, all you do is jump around the map I don't really see you interacting with the community. interact more with the community and re read the staff rules and I might plus 1.   

• Informative 2
7 hours ago, hooboododoMartian said:

NEUTRAL

I’ve never seen you in game, but other people seem to know and like you. However, I think that reading the staff rules is an important part of becoming a staff member. Even after being told by merk that you should go back and re-read them, it doesn’t look like you have. 

Thanks for your reply, I have read through the staff rules again and i have noticed my mistake. Though i do not want to "change" my application, i made a mistake and im gonna stand for it. Thanks 🙂

• Disagree 1

HOLY SHIT UR THE SAME PAEREBUS FROM BACK THEN LMFAO

Long time no see buddy 🙂

This guy is great genuinely really cool person and he's grown up on garnet ngl lol 

+1 from me 

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines