DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

John Wick - Assassin Class.

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

The class would be a 1/1 John Wick, I was thinking he could be a assassin but in the job he's given raid tools to give the advantage over the other assassin classes. Along with a nice pistol of course and some other goodies.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

I think it would be a pretty cool addition to the server, adding more use to assassins/hitmen for higher up levels/prestige's.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1843708002&searchtext=John+Wick

• Like 2

Neutral

There's currently 3 assassin classes in the server, hitman, assassin, and deadshot. Adding another one feels like too much (raiding tools would be nice tho). I would like more details on what would make this class deserving of being added, including the things you've already mentioned.

As Schyzo said above we already have 3 hitman classes. On top of that I have a feeling that it would just be another donator-only class. It doesn't feel needed, and to be an ass for a second, I really don't feel like we need even more random celebrity/video game character playermodels running around. The lack of that compared to other servers is kind of what gives Garnet its appeal, and is definitely why a lot of people stick around, me included.

• DarkRP Administration Team

As others say, if it could replace Deadshot that might be alright. Three separate hitman jobs is kinda excessive but I imagine this could have some kind of interesting flavour. Though I'm not sure how long of a shelf life it'll have.

Neutral

• DarkRP Management Team

I feel like this is kinda already an existing concept, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to replacing deadshot with a more recognizable character, (no offense deadshot.) If there is enough support we can totally make this change, but we're already working on another concept that might deliver on this extra assassin demand.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 (To replacing Deadshot)

I think it would be a cool idea to add this, but as others have said, maybe it's better to replace Deadshot instead of adding another class - unless it's vastly different to the others

-1 TO REPLACING DEADSHOT WITH JOHN WICK

DEADSHOT IS MY GOAT Y'ALL, PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME. HE'S THE ENTIRE REASON I GOT PRESTIGE 2, COME ON. I WAS A DEADSHOT MAIN IN INJUSTICE 2, DO NOT REPLACE MY GOAT WITH FRAUD WICK I BEG YOU PLEASEEE 😭😭😭

• Sad 1