DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

StS SG Orion's Moderator Application

In-game name: StS SG Orion

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:109981911

Warns: 1 warn currently for NLR but the incident was a misunderstanding. I even told Merk who was handling the situation to give me a warn.

Timezone: Central

Playtime?: 204:43:24

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Bob the Builder, TCG StS Errol, StS GamingCarrot

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been staff on multiple games including GMOD, Minecraft, Etc. I was a Senior/Super Admin on an SWRP Server for a long time. So I have experience of how GMOD works as well.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have a combination of skills, experience, and knowledge due to my time on another Garry's Mod community (Currently and forever Closed). I am a fast learner when it comes to new things, and I am able to quickly adapt to changes. I believe myself to be a chill and easy-going individual who can understand things happen and not to overreact. With the knowledge that I have of gmod I know how to enforce the rules, knowing also when to go soft and when to enforce the maximum punishment as outlined in the D3A. I have found this community to be fun and enjoyable, and when that happens I stick around for a long time. I have gotten to know quite a few of the consistent players on this server, and have enjoyed all my interactions with them.

I know that not everyone here on this community knows me but I am still getting to know the multitude of members that you have here and still growing my standing within the community. I never have been nor would I ever be bias it doesn’t matter if you are my friend or not rules are rules and they must be followed. With me being able to dedicate a lot of time to the server I will be available to help any and all individuals at most times of the night. I will to the best of my abilities help keep this server an enjoyable community, and help others have a fun welcoming experience so they continue returning to the server. I feel as if my friendliness and outgoing personality would be an excellent fit to join the staff team. I am positive that if I were to be accepted into the staff team I would be a great asset with everything that I have mentioned above.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: If you include the warn for NLR then yes. Otherwise no because I try my absolute best to stick to the rules.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I haven't

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have at least a total of 30+ hours per week just depends on my work schedule. But if I am not at work I am usually on gaming.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am not really involved with anything outside of gaming

Did you read the staff rules?: StS SG Orion

• DarkRP Administration Team

Confirming referral.

Smart dude who knows his way around the rules, very easy to talk to (and I'm not just saying this cuz he's my clanmate) and is an active member of the community. You've good good paragraphs and also past experience on other RP servers is always a plus. Got good hopes for you man, good luck!

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
4 hours ago, tadtad31 said:

+playtime

+referrals

- warn

+paragraphs 

+read the rules

STOP STEALING MY FORMAT 😒 (jkjk)

Anyways

+ age

-/+ warn 

+ playtime

+ referrals

+ experience

+ big W paragraphs

+ read the rules

Here's what I have to say:

I actually met Orion just last night. Very solid guy. He explained the warn situation and I told him that I will note that I don't think it should be held against or hold him back from applying / making on the staff team. 

In talking to him I found that has very mature, something a lot of people aren't on GMOD, I said that I only offer my referral if I know someone but I would defiantly put in a good word for him. I see absolutely no reason why he shouldn't get accepted.

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community feedback responses may still be posted during this interview period.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Staff & Administration Team, we have decided to accept your staff application. I've seen you grow and develop within the DarkRP community, and I can see your intentions are positive and genuine. I know you will do great things, let's take this community to the next level together. 😄

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, instructions will be sent to you for the next step of the process.

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines