Active Warns:4
Timezone:EST
Current Playtime:104.2
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO]yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]none
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] because i am pretty experienced and i know all of the rules in garnet gaming dark rp, i have never been banned or punished in garnet gaming or any server in garrys mod. And I respect all of the rules in garnet gaming.

Another reason i think i would be a great staff is if someone new that has just joined i would show him how to do stuff such as spawning his printers in and building a base and i would also give him some starter money. So thats why i think i should be admin in garnet gaming dark rp.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:no i have not been banned on any server.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no i have not
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:3
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:I do airsoft and wrestling.
Did you read the staff rules?:yes i did

Edited by twixbar
didn't format.
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 2

-1 Didn't read the staff rules, poor paragraphs, 4 warns, overall just a bad app. Hours are ok-ish but I haven't seen you that much nor had any interactions with you to be able to judge you.

• Informative 2

I'm going to put this out there for advice, you have 4 warns, not that many hours, need to write more than 2 sentences for your paragraphs, you need to read the staff rules more carefully, and you're a bit young honestly. work on your application more carefully next time and good luck in the future. 🙂

-1 From me

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

-The paragraphs were not very strongly worded

-Did not read the staff rules

-Does not follow proper formatting in some areas

I am not sure if you know what the role of Staff does, we typically do not hand out money to new players since they start with a decent amount to begin with. I do respect that you would teach someone how to play if they did not know how and answering questions in reports is very helpful. You also stated that you have never been punished but due to your 4 warns I can see that is not correct. I think you can do better if you read some of the applications of those who were accepted to see what they did right. Do not copy them but you can compare the differences. 

• Informative 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1 who are you never seen you in-game, didn't read the rules, you have 4 active warns, and your paragraphs are not the best I suggest Grammarly it will help out a lot. fix those and ill plus one!

• Informative 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

Hello @twixbar, I have actually seen you in-game a couple of times that I can recall, it seems you have not properly filled out your staff application? It might be a good idea to go back and check out this post one more time.

I would recommend editing your post one more time to add some more body to your paragraphs, and fix any pesky errors. Once you've completed your edit, let us know so we can re-review it. If you do not make any changes within the next 24 hours though, your application may be automatically denied. 😞

• Informative 1

- Didnt read the Staff Rules

I haven't seen you much on the server I do play odd hours though so there can be that. I think you could have put a little more into your paragraphs then you did I think your off to a great start though. Hope to see you in the server grinding and trying to give back to the community that all of us call home and love!! GOOD LUCK man and stand ten toes down .   

WaffleCheeseCake..

• Informative 1