Can you get 100k from less than 10 runs dumpster diving all around the map?

Ridaar

I always wanted to test my theory of "Can you get 100k from less than 10 runs dumpster diving all around the map?", so i did the obvious, i tried it. I made a small journal in ooc saying what amount i reached in each run. So imma show you each photo of my dumpster runs which show the amounts made.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png (sorry for harrassing you Galone 😞 )

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I guess it worked! Thank you for watching this topic!

I can't tell if this is a prank or not but why did you take phone pictures of your console and cut them apart in paint? You could've just copy-pasted from console or taken a screenshot 💀

It's a bit difficult to read especially since only 10/27 lines are relevant :classic_ninja:

My neurodivergent bitching aside, it is interesting that you're able to get over 100K in 8 runs. That equates to an average of 14K with the sample size, with ~11K low end and about 21K high end. This is really good information to give to new players that are seeking a quick way to get some starting guns.

've stan'd the hobo for ages now, and last year I wanted to do a speedrun video of this but never got around to doing it. 

100k is a good bar for runs but personally I prefer going by DCPH (dumpster cash per hour) as a main category which is now reaching about 400k now. 

4 hours ago, 1998Corolla said:

100k is a good bar for runs but personally I prefer going by DCPH (dumpster cash per hour) as a main category which is now reaching about 400k now. 

New meta? 😮

1 hour ago, Vortex said:

New meta? 😮

Hardly, I've done the 1hr grind before when we weren't in the current dumpster layout and it was 300-350k/hr, which was comparable to a meth manufacturer level 60 with 2 printers. 

Even with a speed boost, you're capped by the dumpster refresh rate at 2 minutes which means you actually wait at one dumpster during the route about 20ish seconds and since you hit each dumpster faster, you can handicap yourself by actually getting there too early before the timer is up on a route and needing to go back to a dumpster. 

Now with the XP its honestly the best class in the server. You can hang out, run around and chill, and get a bit of XP and like 10-20k from doing the route every once in a while. 

13 hours ago, ShankNinja said:

I can't tell if this is a prank or not but why did you take phone pictures of your console and cut them apart in paint? You could've just copy-pasted from console or taken a screenshot 💀

It's a bit difficult to read especially since only 10/27 lines are relevant :classic_ninja:

My neurodivergent bitching aside, it is interesting that you're able to get over 100K in 8 runs. That equates to an average of 14K with the sample size, with ~11K low end and about 21K high end. This is really good information to give to new players that are seeking a quick way to get some starting guns.

I have a 5 year laptop, screenshotting will just crash the game lol

Anything is possible if you want to put the effort in don't quit so easy but only alter less then few things if it fails.

if anybody is interested on setting up a dumpster speed run competition I’d be happy to co help or help out.

12 hours ago, devilsbrother said:

how is this possible it gives me like 1000 each time I dive

it averages at around 1000 to 2000, but i went dumpster diving all around the map 8 times to get to 100k+

On 3/20/2024 at 11:08 AM, devilsbrother said:

ahh I see please post a video or map of the optimal route

3 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

post the video of the best route or we riot 

You can easily can get 100k in 10 runs, if not less. I typically do this run, which I'm sure can be more efficient or hit more dumpsters:  https://streamable.com/c71s4e

I usually hit around $10-18k per run, which is 100k in 6-10 runs. So since each run is under 2 minutes, that's 100k in 12-20 minutes.

Archived