DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

How's it going everyone. I understand I have been gone for a while now and it is due to me moving out and starting a new life. I have made the decision to depart from my role as Lead Admin due to the amount of stress moving out has caused me. I loved playing with all of you, and loved helping out all of you new players out there. I do apologize for my absence, as it may have caused some understaffing issues within the higher ups. I will still try to do my part within garnet with what limited material I have. I would love to say thank you to all the friends I made along the way. @Gordita Thank you for the fun moments. @Derpza Thank you for being a great friend. @Payphone Thank you for being so goofy all the time, it made for some very fun clips! @CKY Camp @CKYY Thank you for being the most chill person to talk to on garnet. @FatherLars You helped me out mentally a lot and I appreciate it. Also made a lot of great moments with you as well. @Rosie You were very cool to hang out with when you came back and we met for the first time ("Who the F*** are you?") (it is an inside joke) @Lt_Dan You helped me out when I was new and also the realest one I know. @Errol You were very chill with me and I thank you. @Oyasumi You were weird. But kinda in a good way. You were nice at some points. @ednarbneumi You were very helpful to me. @Merk I appreciate your help throughout my time in garnet, I'm very proud of you for becoming director of garnet. I'm also very thankful for your help with my real life experiences and your continued help throughout. To anyone I missed, I appreciate your help, friendliness, fun moments, and all of the fun clips I gathered in garnet. It was fun, but the next part of my life has begun, and I must depart. Thank you. CW.R.G.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Winner 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Ah man, it's been a while since I've seen you and I hope you've been well. Shame to see you go, you were pretty chill to talk to and a good dude. I hope your new life will treat you well into the future man, good luck!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, xHydrax420x said:

@Oyasumi You were weird. But kinda in a good way. 

o7 bud, out of the former L. Admins you were my favorite. Congrats on moving forward with your life, may it treat you well and I wish you nothing but good things. You know where to find me. :3 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Damn. Bro really forgot about me.

Im kidding but I'll see you around. I appreciate the things you taught me. Keep in contact my handsome pookie <33

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Like 3

I REMEMBER WHEN THIS GUY STARTED THE SERVER I THINK AND THIS DUDE IS THE COOLEST MF EVER NEVER HAD A REMEMBERABLE BAD EXPERIENCE WITH HIM THIS IS MY DAWG FR FR I LOVE THIS GUY 

AND LETHAL COMPANY AND BASING AND BRAWLHALLA WITH BRO WAS INSANE 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1