Timezone: Tehran, Iran · UTC+3:30

Current Playtime: 123hr

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?:  [YES]

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?:  [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:  [YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: 

First of all, I must say that I enjoyed the hours I spent on this server. For several reasons, I would like to join the admin team. First of all, I am interested in this server and I see this ability in myself to be able to help newcomers and I guided them. Also, I am interested in everything running correctly on the server, and as you know, I live in Tehran and This time difference can be an opportunity so that I can help the order and legality of the server when most of the admins are not active.

As I was saying, I would like this server to improve, because I think that in this server, one can learn new things, have fun, meet different cultures, and most importantly, find new friends. I think I have the desire to be able to make a small contribution to the betterment of this society

I see that belief and fair judgment in myself so that I can make the right decisions and solve the problems. I like politeness and respect for others and I try to transfer this intelligence and understanding to other people because in the end only these morals are important for us. I try to solve problems and differences between people because I say again that nothing is more important than peace and friendship. Regarding myself, I say that I am not perfect, maybe sometimes I got out of my position, maybe sometimes I was not the same person I always was, but I always try to be better than before, and in the end, I see discipline and prejudice in myself to be able to cope with this.

In the end, I want to end this explanation with a poem by Iranian poet Saadi:

Human beings are members of a whole

In creation of one essence and soul

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes few times ( one time for break NLR rule and  2 or 3 time for Mrdm)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No Never

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3hr everyday and for weekends and holidays 4 - 5 hr

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I am a student, so studying is one of my jobs. I am interested in watching series and movies. Spending time with family and...

Did you read the staff rules?: Mrjohnweak

• DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

I will give this caveat that personally speaking I have never met you to the best of my knowledge. I can't speak personally for your character but seeing your ban history is for sure not great, though I will add that two of them were from 2020 and your most recent was over a year ago. A lot can change in that time tbh. Otherwise your app is written decently, you have a smaller amount of hours but still are over the minimum requirement, and as you are from Iran that can easily fill in a timezone that while less busy, is no less filled with rulebreakers. 

Since I don't know you very well I'm going to remain on the sidelines for now, but I hope to get a chance to see you in game eventually.

For now,

Neutral

EDIT: I'm going to end up changing my vote to a +1. Good luck!

Edited by Errol

Neutral

Although your paragraphs aren't strong, I'd assume that English isn't your strongest language so I'll excuse that. For your bans, 2 Mass NLR bans from 4 years ago which don't really matter much and a perma ban for failbase (it was supposed to be a reconnect so it's fine). Playtime is decent. My only issue is I have never seen you in-game before probably due to timezones. Aside from that I think you're solid. Good Luck!!

I don't remember ever interacting with you in-game so I'm gonna judge you solely off your application.

You meet all the requirements and you did read the staff rules which is good. Your paragraphs are a little on the short side but they're not bad.

The thing that concerns me the most is your previous bans. Although its from a few years ago, having multiple banned on file is still a little concerning. I personally wouldn't be hesitant to accept you with that record unless I was sure you've improved on your behavior since then. 

I'm gonna give you a [Neutral] for now. I may update my vote if I get the chance to interact with you. 

I've never seen you on the server (due to timezone probably) but this is an overall good app, and we're in dire need of good staff in my opinion. I'm just glad you read the staff rules

+1

• Agree 2

Personally, your paragraphs are good just a little repetitive. you've read the rules and you're available at times most American staff aren't. Maybe just try and socialize a little bit more and open up slowly, I do have a feeling you will be good as staff and well liked it just takes some time

So from me.. 

+1

So from your app I believe you to be a chill person your bans are from long ago so I don't think that should affect your app here today. As for your paragraphs while they are repetitive I think they are decently written. I haven't seen you any at all in game except for seeing you being afk but that could just be because of our time difference. With that being said you don't have any prior experience either but experience comes with being a staff member and asking questions which I will be here for you should you have them. You are also available at times when others can't be due to the times you are available. With all this above being said I don't see why we couldn't give you a shot.
+1

• Agree 1

I think you have really good paragraphs. For me personally, I like the part where you mention your positivity and culture. You do have prior punishments for Mass RDM and NLR but others stated it was a few years ago. I don't see this as an issue as it was not recent and the hours you have might be beneficial to the community. You also meet all of the requirements so that's a plus.
+1

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses will still be accepted at this interview period. Thank you for your time and responses!

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Staff and Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. You have a great desire to help out our community and you see a good amount of support from the team. I and the rest of the team have good hopes for you, and we'll be happy to see you on the server giving the players the help and encouragement they need!

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, and please get in touch with me for further instructions.