1 hour ago, tdizz said:

Just will -1 for now

Garnet is a very established GMOD community that being said, adding a server in the realms of Minecraft would only directly compete with the other servers when it comes to "popularity" and i know first hand how difficult it is starting a new player base with newer foundations. I'd say we maintain focus on the current servers (along with MRP) before branching out to different games. 

i guarantee an MC server would be more popular than the mrp server. 

9 hours ago, Jonnyflame said:

@Failed401 Completely understandable, I get bored of vanilla extremely quickly too, I agree with making it Vanilla+ or having small tweaks for retention. Maybe we can get some inspiration from the other servers. 

Yeah I think vanilla+ is best. Core QOL mods and the sort. Just gotta watch how much is added.

Definitely, I have ideas that I would love to discuss with Management about monetization to keep it running and give players uEula-compliant perks for those who want to support the server! 

@Gildarts All depends on the server rules and could be part of the game, but of course, if it were not allowed then it would be < 5 seconds to check the logs and find out the perpetrator and punish if needed. 

I want the community to make memories no matter what game it takes place in!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Monkey_withagun said:

yall let me build a secret cave base with tunnels to everyone's home and spy on people in peace and if you dont i'll blow up @Omnipotent's mud hut

Pre-Trial Chamber II of the International Criminal Court (“ICC” or “the Court”) has issued a warrant of arrest for Monkey_withagun because he has threatened me 

+1 I think a GG Minecraft server would be pretty cool! Albeit I haven't played the game in years, I think this might get me to hop back on. I think creating a faction's server would be an interesting way to expand the Garnet network.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Doesn't sound bad, just hope it wouldn't be something that's popular for a couple months then dies a death. Dunno if I'd play since I haven't touched Minecraft in years (I forgot to fix my account details and my account is now cooked lol) but if people are into it, I don't object.

23 hours ago, Jonnyflame said:

Definitely, I have ideas that I would love to discuss with Management about monetization to keep it running and give players uEula-compliant perks for those who want to support the server! 

@Gildarts All depends on the server rules and could be part of the game, but of course, if it were not allowed then it would be < 5 seconds to check the logs and find out the perpetrator and punish if needed. 

I want the community to make memories no matter what game it takes place in!

Just wanna say on the subject of perks, It'd be best for it to be a matter of added bonuses, not restricting vanilla abilities to only those who've paid. For example 1.25x gained resources for farming and loot drops and the like for those who've paid. Not restricting baseline users to .75x gained resources and allowing paid users 1.00x. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Omnipotent said:

Just wanna say on the subject of perks, It'd be best for it to be a matter of added bonuses, not restricting vanilla abilities to only those who've paid. For example 1.25x gained resources for farming and loot drops and the like for those who've paid. Not restricting baseline users to .75x gained resources and allowing paid users 1.00x. 

ew no perks, everyone should gain resources at the same level. (vanilla mc freak)

Edited by IAreGunner
  • Agree 2