DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Can I Get A GreekYikes in the Chat? - Panini's Departure

I woke up to my perm ban appeal being denied. work has been fuckin draining and I've been working 10-12 hours shifts every day. Oh well, I suppose it's for the best.

Anyways, this is goodbye for now.

shoutouts to my niggas in Frogmen for making that shit like a legit family and I could never forget you guys. @Tora1 @Turtle @Krimzin@Skye@Normal Hooman@Fupert @Ozzy@Kirb @Aurawra and @Crypt (no forums name) Thank you all for legit the best time I've had on the server. Sorry for getting banned. I hope you all have a great time in whatever you all decide to do next in life.

I can't leave without thanking my beautiful and lovely C.H.I.E.F. Thank you guys for that fun af week. Sorry that we never got that revival. @Why @Maverick @Robert E Lee@Charlie @Grace@Amanda Strike

@Ethan I love you ❤️ I hope you find someone to take over GRU and/or SSO soon so you can focus more on school and real life. You really deserve it, man.

@Nightmare shiny dick nigga. Stop trying to rape Grace

@Mute@Vibe old taiga Vega best Vega don't @ me 

@Jackal l GarnetGaming.net sorry you never got the chance to ban me for hacking. better luck next time cutiepie luv u.

@Turtle Ethan trained us together. We've been through 2 SOCs and 2GA officer together. you're a really fucking good friend. get that fuckin bread gamer

@anyone else i missed. I fucking love you. no joke. I love you all. This was and will continue to be my favorite community, and I'm sorry that I've failed you all.

and last but not least, @Phantom

Wild ride. From Vega to now. I still love you, even after everything. No hard feelings, eh?

Just one last thing, this is the thing I was typing when It got denied. I truly am sorry for everything 😘
 9f9ed4c5e770a746322dec8b47a1a6c8.png

See you all next ban wipe 😉

Edited by PaniniV2
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 2
  • Sad 13
  • Winner 2

❤️ Nothing but love from me dude. But dude getting into Frogmen with you was a bumpy ride the whole time but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Was so fucking fun from start to finish and I'm so glad to be able ride it out with a friend like you man. I'm going to miss seeing you on the sever man. ❤️ Now give me a smooch you fucking legend

Edited by Normal Hooman
wasn't enough love <3
  • Like 3
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

image0.jpg

You’re a true homie for sure. Sucks that you had to go out like this but I know we’ll still mob on other games. 

Next round of Modelos are on me.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 2