Blade

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Vac
Your in-game name: Blade
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/) STEAM_0:1:61634171: 
In-game name of reportee:  NSWC SOC Vac
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:212323038
Date & Time of incident: 3/6/19
Timezone: Central
What happened? (include any proof): Recently double firing was classified as an exploit where you damage someone twice in a row with weapons that were not capable of firing in rapid succession.

71FLGaF.png

As shown in the logs, Vac utilized the exploit to rapid fire with the Orsis twice.

fyiA7Dn.png

This screenshot affirms that Vac did indeed exploit, where Ivan and I reproduced the exploit using a Mosin.

Ricochet , It happens when it bounces off an object (Mountain, car, even another player) Its the reason most reports like this get dismissed.  I also snipe first person , so an accurate rapid fire exploit would be very uncommon since your ADS takes time compared to the third person mechanism.

EDIT: If you would've pulled up logs, the damage against Hydrus was from me and him bouncing it off the mountain as we were near OC, he had the same thing happen. The one against you most likely hit the mountain behind comms, since that's the direction I was sniping towards comms.

Edited by Vaccc
EDIT

I just want to mention that bullet's in GG MRP sometimes ricochet off hills directly back at the shooter, which can somehow go through a target, hit a hill and go back through the same target. I have seen this happen more than once with the 300 HP classes where a head shot does about 250 damage and the ricochet does 100 damage, this happened to me last night while I was playing on RPG. No gun is able to do 300 damage even with a head shot, but this bug happens sometimes and causes that 300 HP to drop quick.

I have tested it in-game for shooting directly at a hill, but haven't tested if this can happen if the bullet hits someone and would still hit a hill and ricochet back. Just always thought of it as true as it explains why every time a double log/shot shows up in logs, the damages are different (the first doing more damage than the second because the first was direct, the second was ricochet).

The main part that leads me to believe this could be a fire rate exploit is the log at 06:22:07 where the first shot does 29, and the second does 58.

The verdict on this rule though from Chris Branch was it would be a verbal warning then a permanent ban for exploiting. I do believe something should be said here about the logs at 06:22:07, so +1 for some action to be taken there. But it shouldn't be a permanent ban unless it continues after this.

This is a really blatant and obvious exploit but, the rule stated was to give a warning before the exploit ban.

Edit: The likelihood of you hitting 2 richochet shots within 30 seconds is also very low.

Edited by Krimzin
  • Like 1

As stated, playing in first person, the time it takes to fire, then break fire rate , then ADS, then get 2 consistent hits, I haven't done testing, but I don't even think its even possible in under a second (as longs are showing) 

EDIT: Also, if I'm not mistake, Jackal mentioned about needing video evidence (with audio) since logs can be inaccurate with time/bugs/other GG/G-mod issues

Edited by Vaccc
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Friendly 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I said this when the rule was implemented and I'll say it again. You're going to need visual, audio, and log proof for these reports to be handled with 100% accuracy.

I was exclusively a Riot player on Taiga. Meaning I had 150 health 99% of the time. Often times when I died and saw that it wasn't a headshot in the feed, I checked logs to see what the fuck happened. The richochet mechanic is very real in the server. It exists and yes you can hit someone with 1 bullet twice. Especially when you get those wonky numbers like 58, it's a clear indicator that there was a richochet invovled.

Is it likely you'll have 2 richochets in that span of time, not at all. Yet it's not impossible. It's plausible that these instances were richochets, so I'm going to have to disagree with the people sentencing you to being Perma-Banned. I hope you realize that's exactly what your "+1's" are. You are saying "without any reasonable doubt, this man exploited and should be banned permanently."

EDIT: Re-read most of your responses. Half of you used the word likelihood, meaning you acknowledge that it's not definitive proof. What an oxymoron that is.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Winner 1

Video evidence is required now for something like this, even if a screenshot shows it, visual proof is required. This is what I've been told, and I belive it applys here. As you can't be 100% sure with this, due to ricochet mechanic.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1