DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

10 hours ago, KREEZY - bizzy said:

you must literally have no friends. a man died and you go around trying to dig up something from his past to make it okay.

does it make you feel better? does you pathetic life feel worth anything when you post something like this? i promise you it helps nothing

I wasn't saying that him beating his preggo gf made it ok for him to be shot/killed. I was just stating that (assuming the allegations are true) that he's not some god-given saint that people make him out to be. Everyone has dirt on their shoes and I was just bringing it to light to those that didn't know. Sure I could've worded it better, but eh. Not gonna edit it to try and hide what I said. And yes @Evity I know they were just allegations, but just because it hasn't been technically proven true, it doesn't mean its completely false either. Now we may never know if it was true or not. Just wanted to clear this up before anyone else wanted to shit in my mouth.

Can't fucking stand people who can't let someone rest in peace. Whether you fucking agree or disagree with the type of person X was, that does not mean you should go around saying he deserved to die or deserved the way he passed. He had allegations against him from a while ago, people change, and quite frankly X was a HUGE advocate for self-love an self-care. Personally I took his death to hit me hard because his music, the kind of person he brought himself out to be, has helped me a lot through a lot of shit. Especially these past 4 months, I turned to his music and his way of trying to teach people self-love and self-care. He cared about his fans more than himself, he saw his fans as his support system and his reason to live; he never wanted his fans to feel as bad to the point where they wanted to die. 

TL;DR let him fucking rest in peace.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, MrInconvenience said:

I wasn't saying that him beating his preggo gf made it ok for him to be shot/killed. I was just stating that (assuming the allegations are true) that he's not some god-given saint that people make him out to be. Everyone has dirt on their shoes and I was just bringing it to light to those that didn't know. Sure I could've worded it better, but eh. Not gonna edit it to try and hide what I said. And yes @Evity I know they were just allegations, but just because it hasn't been technically proven true, it doesn't mean its completely false either. Now we may never know if it was true or not. Just wanted to clear this up before anyone else wanted to shit in my mouth.

Are you fucking crazy? "assuming the allegations are true?"

You've touched a minor inappropriately - is that true? No, but no one has proof yet that it's false yet. You don't go saying "assuming the allegations are true, fuck him." That's pretty much the definition of guilty until proven guilty, what the actually hell? My granddad's brother-in-law was killed because there were allegations of him raping his wife. A couple years later, it turned out the wife wanted his assets and property. ?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Tripppy said:

assuming the allegations are true?"

I mean, there is a video of him hitting his gf on youtube and there are picture floating around of his gf after x hit him.

Honestly, I cant reallly go indept, so I'll just link this comment on reddit that basicaly tells the whole thing pretty clearly:

• The Garnut
21 minutes ago, Evity said:

Yeah, That video was in 2013 he was 16 at the time people make mistakes all the time the guy was literally in Flordia doing charity events. Find something better to do other trying to incriminate dead people. The kid was trying to change for the better but let's all dwell on the past.

https://theblast.com/xxxtentacion-planning-suicide-prevention-charity-hours-before-murder/

"But then there were those final words on Instagram Stories. For all he did wrong, XXXTentacion was starting to try to do a few things right. He announced plans to donate $100,000 to a charity benefitting victims of domestic violence, and plotted another antiviolence event for this past year's Art Basel."

Stop Evity, this criminal clearly punched a girl when he was in high school ON VIDEO, not to mention that he allegedly beat his girlfriend.

Stop defending such monster, what are you, an advocate of domestic violence?

I found a picture of a girl with a black eye, hold on, lemme attach a link.