DarkRP Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 1:03 PM, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

Staff as far as I know still do not have privliges for /unown. The command is picked up but we can't do it.

Yeah, this along with adding VIP Mods and Managers onto f4 menu were never added from the update.

Ability for staff with /remove command to remove text screens, keypads, lights, and buttons if possible

Managers can do this with prop admin mode, but it would be cool if this was added along with the /removeprop command.

Open Police check points (Same as above) to prevent people running by with printers, drugs, attacking, etc... with the same premise as the gangs.

As long we can still run past it and it'd not obstructing anything id love to run by with a printer and have a shit tone if cops try and stop me. 

Add bonus objectives for Hitman/Assassin. Essentially it would be a secondary objective for the assassin to complete to either gain a bonus in cash, get armor back, or some other reward at the end of a job.

For a secondary objective you could say get a kill with a certain gun or headshot for Bonus money

• 2 weeks later...

Tailor: You are a tailor. You provide a wide range of clothing options to the public to buy.

Essentially I was thinking a dealer job with basic clothing customization of what's built in. Something similar to this I suppose - (https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/character-clothes-t-shirt-customizable-realistic-clothes-system) about the closest thing I could find to any clothing customization. People could buy basic customization that would stay on whatever class they had it on until changed again, or reset to default. If added may need to restrict some classes as it wouldn't work well with the models I'd guess. Just an interesting thought I had as a way to make decent money dealing from something that anyone may want legally. 

• Level - 18
  • Equipment - 
  • Rules - You may own printers. You may not raid or mug. You may not counter illegal activities. You must serve any customer. You can base with only other dealing classes. 
  • Description - You have a wide range of clothing options for the public. You deal to anyone and everyone.

Interesting idea, but remember that this is DarkRP and Tailor's aren't really a dangerous job or considered criminal activity.

I do have an idea for a job but it's a long shot.