DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Update [11/21/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut

logo.png

Issa big juan

Optimization

The DarkRP server has received the same treatment package MilitaryRP has, and users should now be pushing significantly more FPS!

let me know if this causes any crashes for some of you so it can be troubleshot :^) 

Jail Escape

You get arrested a dozen times, when all of the sudden, this unfamiliar message pops up

VsAKQrK.png

something is off

zaV78el.png

Your character has snuck a knife into its anal cavity, which can now be utilized to escape prison

Utilize this tool by left clicking jail doors, in order to make your way out of jail

ignoJms.png

Once making your way out of jail, you will be made wanted again, however, you are now once again a free man!

(you must reach the front door of the PD to 'escape')

With this being added, PD raids are once again a fun thing to do on the server - as opposed to using the bail system!

ZyVPVN1.png

1/10 chance to 'sneak' a knife into jail upon getting arrested

Upon escaping jail, a player is awarded a generous amount of XP

Bail has incrased from 10k to a random range of 5-50k until a new dynamic system is implemented!

Delivery Man

Based on multiple users requests, this class has been coded!

Cvv2ZGV.png

Upon becoming this class, delivery locations will appear on your screen. As of right now, this class is largely in beta testing, and as such delivery locations are entirely randomized, whereas in the future I hope to name delivery locations, IE: 'Police Department' 'Slums' 'Hotel' as to teach new users the name of the locations, ultimately getting them familiar with our map!

oqjDlMX.png

Delivering packages successfully will grant you a random amount of cash and XP. This is a significantly quicker and more effective method of leveling up and getting cash on the server, as opposed to sitting in your base and printer farming!

JXyrE2N.png

command: /delivery

1 more thang

Mute feature has been added to the tab menu

oh oh 1 more 1 more thang

I got a little carried away coding, it is now almost 2:30AM where I live, but I had to.

I recoded parties almost entirely, because Bizzy made parties almost entirely clientsided.

I am now able to integrate the party system into our hud, so that you are able to see what party a player is in via their overhead.

• Like 5
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 2
2 hours ago, Garnet said:

Optimization

The DarkRP server has received the same treatment package MilitaryRP has, and users should now be pushing significantly more FPS!

let me know if this causes any crashes for some of you so it can be troubleshot :^) 

Pog  I can finally geet 20 frames instead of 5 when theres 90+ people on!

20 hours ago, Garnet said:

logo.png

Issa big juan

Optimization

Jail Escape

You get arrested a dozen times, when all of the sudden, this unfamiliar message pops up

VsAKQrK.png

something is off

zaV78el.png

Your character has snuck a knife into its anal cavity, which can now be utilized to escape prison

Utilize this tool by left clicking jail doors, in order to make your way out of jail

ignoJms.png

Once making your way out of jail, you will be made wanted again, however, you are now once again a free man!

(you must reach the front door of the PD to 'escape')

With this being added, PD raids are once again a fun thing to do on the server - as opposed to using the bail system!

ZyVPVN1.png

1/10 chance to 'sneak' a knife into jail upon getting arrested

Upon escaping jail, a player is awarded a generous amount of XP

Bail has incrased from 10k to a random range of 5-50k until a new dynamic system is implemented!

Delivery Man

Based on multiple users requests, this class has been coded!

Cvv2ZGV.png

Upon becoming this class, delivery locations will appear on your screen. As of right now, this class is largely in beta testing, and as such delivery locations are entirely randomized, whereas in the future I hope to name delivery locations, IE: 'Police Department' 'Slums' 'Hotel' as to teach new users the name of the locations, ultimately getting them familiar with our map!

oqjDlMX.png

Delivering packages successfully will grant you a random amount of cash and XP. This is a significantly quicker and more effective method of leveling up and getting cash on the server, as opposed to sitting in your base and printer farming!

JXyrE2N.png

command: /delivery

1 more thang

Mute feature has been added to the tab menu

oh oh 1 more 1 more thang

I got a little carried away coding, it is now almost 2:30AM where I live, but I had to.

I recoded parties almost entirely, because Bizzy made parties almost entirely clientsided.

I am now able to integrate the party system into our hud, so that you are able to see what party a player is in via their overhead.

Good update. Few minor things I see so far. The timer for the packages seems a little low if you get ones that are pretty far apart. Most people can't consistently hit all 3 so maybe up the time a bit or the speed of deliverymen. Also maybe make the text a bright yellow over the solid white. 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • 3 weeks later...

Since the November 12th update i have been crashing more recently i have a 8gb ram laptop and used to play with out any crashes now with the update i have been crashing every 1 or even less and i got arrested got the secret knife message and did not recive the knife please fix and pm if any questions -EnVy TAG4-