DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Forums Update [12/17/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut

logo.png

...3 years later

Forum Rules

It is your own responsibility to review the forum rules, failure to follow our official list of rules will result in punishment

Forum Moderators

We are officially seeking out forum moderators to maintain our community's forums.

We have had a handful of applications within the last 24 hours, however, most of these did not meet the minimum requirements for the role.

For those that did, please welcome 

@eXg-Buddha, @Entity, and @IronFetus33 to the forums' staff' team!

Post Ranks/Insignias

I have grown pretty tired of the way we display a users' post count on our forums, in the past it was displayed in the following format

"Title Rank"

"# of Pips"

or

mcexskM.pngNBLf9lK.pngh9df9Lw.png

For visual reference

This feature has been taken out and recoded to instead be a fictional rank insignia 

Post count 1-499 will carry a Green insignia

Post count 500-1499 will carry a Blue insignia

Post count 1500-2999 will carry a Yellow insignia

Post count 3000-4999 will carry a Red Insignia

Post count 5000-infinite will carry champion emblems

• Like 7
  • Cringe 1
18 minutes ago, Garnet said:

@eXg-Buddha, @Entity, and @IronFetus33 to the forums' staff' team!

Congratulations guys. Forums are getting better and better every day. 

23 minutes ago, Garnet said:

This feature has been taken out and recoded to instead be a fictional rank insignia

Tiny small issue. Above the insignias for most people is a period. I am guessing that is just a empty variable string where the title used to be. This is not a big issue but thought it was worth pointing out

• Friendly 1
  • The Garnut
Just now, AwesomeAidan said:

Tiny small issue. Above the insignias for most people is a period. I am guessing that is just a empty variable string where the title used to be. This is not a big issue but thought it was worth pointing out

Oh yeah, there's a period there right now until I figure out a way to remove user titles, while still allowing some people to choose to have them 😮 might just end up removing them all-together

• Informative 1
9 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Oh yeah, there's a period there right now until I figure out a way to remove user titles, while still allowing some people to choose to have them 😮 might just end up removing them all-together

you should add something up there that is dependent on the amount of postivie or negative rep the account has. For example an account with a positive rep of 20 may have a start or something while an account with a negative rep of 20 may have a piece of coal or something. Just a thought

• The Garnut
4 minutes ago, MainAccountBlair said:

you should add something up there that is dependent on the amount of postivie or negative rep the account has. For example an account with a positive rep of 20 may have a start or something while an account with a negative rep of 20 may have a piece of coal or something. Just a thought

I have completely disabled negative reputation months ago