Petition to Garnutter

-1 Orsis is a useful weapon. If you aren't willing to accept that, then maybe you should either buy it or get better. Ive seen people dominate with the M14. I think this is more of a shot post than anything.

I would also like to point out that I have made countless great counters to different suggestions. 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 5
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2
  • The Garnut
26 minutes ago, Ting said:

-1 Orsis is a useful weapon. If you aren't willing to accept that, then maybe you should either buy it or get better. Ive seen people dominate with the M14. I think this is more of a shot post than anything.

I would also like to point out that I have made countless great counters to different suggestions. 

Jokes aside, you're actually lacking severely in the brain department. What are you even talking about you little snake?

dAp3CVN.png

it was literally last week that I demoted Gildart for NOT being active. Jim and Aidan just received Manager, how would you know what they can or can't do about it?

WHAT DO YOU EVEN MEAN WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT LOL

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 3
15 minutes ago, Garnet said:

dAp3CVN.png

This is retarded. They haven't even been managers long enough to effect some kind of drastic change. What do you want them to do? If you have any more idea about what should be done then you should talk to them over TS about your ideas.

Put the blame where it belongs, I did nothing about the promotions that you were supposed to receive UNDER ME, not to mention that whatever problems the server is Currently facing should be stemming from ME not knowing what I was doing with the position I was given, it was my incompetence with the position that led to whatever problems you are trying to blame the two of them for. Not tryna start shit with you, but at least put blame where it belongs. @Ting

Edited by Kendal
1 minute ago, Redacted said:

Prayer, I prayed every night for the cock fairy, begging for a new phone that could handle reddit at 4K so I could jack off to futanari hentai being able to see every little detail of that creamy dick cheese, hiding itself under their greasy foreskin. Anyways, my mom came into my room last night while i was in the middle of a prayer. She said that I Was The Asshole for hiding in my room and jacking off during the christmas dinner, I tried to explain that it wasn't masturbation, it was different, but she didn't even listen to me, she was too busy screaming at me and waving her finger around as if she fucking owned me. All of a sudden, a white alien-creature flew in through the window into my fungus filled bedroom. It was Spez himself. My mom passed out because she thought we were being robbed, however i recognized the guys who created the website which I hold very dear to my heart. I was filled with joy and nothing more, after all, seeing such a divine and rare creature is something very few have the opportunity of doing. Spez then looked at me with his sexy eyes and uttered amidst moans "please, fuck my wife, kind stranger". He said he wasn't capable of satisfying her anymore, that they were in that relationship for far too long and one could say, the sex got pretty old, pretty fast. I obviously accepted. How could I deny an admin's wishes? Then, a bloated figure with a leaking cock entered my damp and dark room, and not long after, my damp and dark cavity. It was Spez's lady. I was surprised by the fact she had a penis, however, this wasn't disappointing in the least, quite the opposite actually, as I said, I do quite like futanari after all, this was truly a dream cum-true. As she thrusted her massive ban hammer deep inside my r/GapingAsshole, my limp dick started to rise. It was quite painful, since I've had phimosis for 15 years. The pain, however, only intensified the coming pleasure. As my r/TinyCock started to twitch, I knew I was about to cum. I tried to warn her, however, it was too late. As she exploded inside my asshole,tearing my intestines apart, me and Spez came at the same time. However Nothing came out, since it got stuck in the massive heap of dick cheese beneath our shared foreskin. Since we were both very bad at this whole "sex" thing, we were absolutely destroyed after cumming once, our dicks hurt as if they were just smashed by a hydraulic press. It was sadly over, but still, Spez's wife said she enjoyed the whole ordeal, and that she'd love to do it again sometime. Spez grabbed me in his weak arms and put me to bed. He and his wifey jumped over my mother's cum covered corpse and flew through the window. As he disappeared in the horizon, he shouted: "thanks for the coom, kind stranger! She is HIV positive!"

What in the fuck did I just read? Holy fuck that's cringy

12 minutes ago, Redacted said:

Prayer, I prayed every night for the cock fairy, begging for a new phone that could handle reddit at 4K so I could jack off to futanari hentai being able to see every little detail of that creamy dick cheese, hiding itself under their greasy foreskin. Anyways, my mom came into my room last night while i was in the middle of a prayer. She said that I Was The Asshole for hiding in my room and jacking off during the christmas dinner, I tried to explain that it wasn't masturbation, it was different, but she didn't even listen to me, she was too busy screaming at me and waving her finger around as if she fucking owned me. All of a sudden, a white alien-creature flew in through the window into my fungus filled bedroom. It was Spez himself. My mom passed out because she thought we were being robbed, however i recognized the guys who created the website which I hold very dear to my heart. I was filled with joy and nothing more, after all, seeing such a divine and rare creature is something very few have the opportunity of doing. Spez then looked at me with his sexy eyes and uttered amidst moans "please, fuck my wife, kind stranger". He said he wasn't capable of satisfying her anymore, that they were in that relationship for far too long and one could say, the sex got pretty old, pretty fast. I obviously accepted. How could I deny an admin's wishes? Then, a bloated figure with a leaking cock entered my damp and dark room, and not long after, my damp and dark cavity. It was Spez's lady. I was surprised by the fact she had a penis, however, this wasn't disappointing in the least, quite the opposite actually, as I said, I do quite like futanari after all, this was truly a dream cum-true. As she thrusted her massive ban hammer deep inside my r/Tingformanager, my limp dick started to rise. It was quite painful, since I've had phimosis for 15 years. The pain, however, only intensified the coming pleasure. As my r/TinyCock started to twitch, I knew I was about to cum. I tried to warn her, however, it was too late. As she exploded inside my asshole,tearing my intestines apart, me and Spez came at the same time. However Nothing came out, since it got stuck in the massive heap of dick cheese beneath our shared foreskin. Since we were both very bad at this whole "sex" thing, we were absolutely destroyed after cumming once, our dicks hurt as if they were just smashed by a hydraulic press. It was sadly over, but still, Spez's wife said she enjoyed the whole ordeal, and that she'd love to do it again sometime. Spez grabbed me in his weak arms and put me to bed. He and his wifey jumped over my mother's cum covered corpse and flew through the window. As he disappeared in the horizon, he shouted: "thanks for the coom, kind stranger! She is HIV positive!"

yeesh bro even if its a copy paste, little bit fucked in the head there

• Like 1
  • Agree 3